• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora, 28, was sentenced to 20 years in prison

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arizona teacher Brittany Zamora, 28, was sentenced to 20 years in prison

'I'm not a threat to society': Ex-Arizona teacher, 28, who had sex with a 13-year-old boy in a classroom while his friend kept lookout breaks down in tears as she is jailed for 20 years

Brittany Zamora, 28, from Goodyear, Arizona, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Friday

When she is released, she will have to register as a sex offender and serve two life terms of probation

She pleaded guilty last year to having sex with a 13-year-old male student she taught at Las Brisas Academy

An affair between the two began over text and quickly progressed to sexual contact, officials said

She allegedly slept with him four times in her car and in her school classroom

Zamora, who is married, sent the boy nudes and photos of herself in lingerie

She was arrested in March 2018 after teen's parents installed Sentry Parental Control, which monitors messaging apps for 'suspicious content or behavior'

A former Arizona teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old boy has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Brittany Zamora, 28, from Goodyear, will receive credit for the nearly 500 days she has already served.

'I am a good and genuine person who made a mistake and regret it deeply,' Zamora said during a hearing on Friday morning, according to the Arizona Republic.

'I lived my life respecting and trying to obey every law. I'm not a threat to society by any means.'

After apologizing to the victims and her family, she told Judge Sherry Stephens that she plans to earn a new degree in prison so she can start a new life when she gets out, reported the newspaper.

Per the conditions of her sentencing, she cannot be released on good behavior. This means that when Zarmora is done serving her sentence, she will be 48 or 49 years old.

After she is released, she will need to register as a sex offender and then begin serving two lifetime terms of probation.

Attachments

• teacher.jpg
    teacher.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 41
that?s disgusting. A 28-year-old with a 13-year-old. but I?m sure the 13-year-old didn?t mind one bit and had the time of his life. Im sure he enjoyed every minute of it. 20 years I think is way too much time.

that?s disgusting. A 28-year-old with a 13-year-old. but I?m sure the 13-year-old didn?t mind one bit and had the time of his life. Im sure he enjoyed every minute of it. 20 years I think is way too much time.

Is there a way to PM you on this website? I could really use some cycle help from you man. It?s regarding testosterone is all. As for being on topic, we all know that kid enjoyed every second of it lol. Though I?m glad things are being fair, cuz if it was a male teacher, everyone would be shittin on him.

Is there a way to PM you on this website? I could really use some cycle help from you man. It?s regarding testosterone is all. As for being on topic, we all know that kid enjoyed every second of it lol. Though I?m glad things are being fair, cuz if it was a male teacher, everyone would be shittin on him.

yes I think you might need a certain amount of posts to pm.

there?s a ton of information in the anabolic section too.

yes I think you might need a certain amount of posts to pm.

there?s a ton of information in the anabolic section too.

Oh. Well I may as well ask you here then. Here it goes haha. I?m kind of a cheap guy, I only like spending money on grey top/green top gh and testosterone in high doses along with dbol pre workout. I don?t like spending money on shit like NPP, tren, mast, and all this other shit I see people using. I?ve tried them all, but I feel it?s unnecessary for what I?m going for, size.

So someone referred me to this website, and you. They said you pretty much stick to GH and test. I?ve only ever ran 500 test e - 1G, never went higher. and I?ve used 10ius for a year straight at one point. Worked well but it?s not enough size for me. I?m 5?9 220 pounds, only cycled for 1.5 years, and looking to gain more size. I blast on one gram and cruise on 500 test along with 4ius.

Im looking to reach 250 in the span of 1-2 years. Do you recommend I go up to 1.5gram or straight up 2G? and how should I cruise and blast on gh as well?

Thanks man. It?s s long read, but I really need help trying to get bigger. I refuse to waste money on compounds that have not helped me that much.

Oh. Well I may as well ask you here then. Here it goes haha. I?m kind of a cheap guy, I only like spending money on grey top/green top gh and testosterone in high doses along with dbol pre workout. I don?t like spending money on shit like NPP, tren, mast, and all this other shit I see people using. I?ve tried them all, but I feel it?s unnecessary for what I?m going for, size.

So someone referred me to this website, and you. They said you pretty much stick to GH and test. I?ve only ever ran 500 test e - 1G, never went higher. and I?ve used 10ius for a year straight at one point. Worked well but it?s not enough size for me. I?m 5?9 220 pounds, only cycled for 1.5 years, and looking to gain more size. I blast on one gram and cruise on 500 test along with 4ius.

Im looking to reach 250 in the span of 1-2 years. Do you recommend I go up to 1.5gram or straight up 2G? and how should I cruise and blast on gh as well?

Thanks man. It?s s long read, but I really need help trying to get bigger. I refuse to waste money on compounds that have not helped me that much.

it?s hard to say because it really all comes down to personal preference and what doses your body can handle but I think 1.5g is plenty to put on size. you could just stay on that 1.5g for 9 months straight. if you want to clear out come off or go to hrt dose for at least two or three months and then jump back on. and for that nine months you could throw in Anadrol or Dbol here and there or whatever compound you want. it?s all personal preference.

i?d keep the GH consistent 5 to 6ius every day year-round

it?s hard to say because it really all comes down to personal preference and what doses your body can handle but I think 1.5g is plenty to put on size. you could just stay on that 1.5g for 9 months straight. if you want to clear out come off or go to hrt dose for at least two or three months and then jump back on. and for that nine months you could throw in Anadrol or Dbol here and there or whatever compound you want. it?s all personal preference.

i?d keep the GH consistent 5 to 6ius every day year-round

thank you so much man, I really appreciate the honest answers! I?m probably going to blast using 1.5G 5iu and cruise on 1G 5iu for a few years until I?m prepared to add more size if I find out that 1.5G puts enough size on me. Once I?m ready to add more size, I?ll try going to 2G and 10iu. i don?t really care much for health, though I do visit my doctor and donate blood sometimes but not often. I just want to be big ass guy in public before i get too old and die lol also, do you recommend any T3 or t4? me personally, if T3 is 25mcgs im fine, but if it?s 50+ I start looking too flat..

thank you so much man, I really appreciate the honest answers! I?m probably going to blast using 1.5G 5iu and cruise on 1G 5iu for a few years until I?m prepared to add more size if I find out that 1.5G puts enough size on me. Once I?m ready to add more size, I?ll try going to 2G and 10iu. i don?t really care much for health, though I do visit my doctor and donate blood sometimes but not often. I just want to be big ass guy in public before i get too old and die lol also, do you recommend any T3 or t4? me personally, if T3 is 25mcgs im fine, but if it?s 50+ I start looking too flat..

That sounds like a good plan. I do agree with that.

no I don?t think you need T3 unless you get some blood work done and it shows that it?s needed. I won?t worry too much about that

That sounds like a good plan. I do agree with that.

no I don?t think you need T3 unless you get some blood work done and it shows that it?s needed. I won?t worry too much about that

yeah I figured. I?ll probably use it if I need to get a bit less watery in the summer time. I apologize for these questions lol I just want to make sure I gain mass correctly. last question..for growing in size, would you recommend heavy lifting and lower reps, or lighter weight and higher reps? cuz with that much gear and gh, I?m sure just about any decent training will stimulate growth. my weaknesses have definitely got to be shoulders and biceps though

Last edited:
yeah I figured. I?ll probably use it if I need to get a bit less watery in the summer time. I apologize for these questions lol I just want to make sure I gain mass correctly. last question..for growing in size, would you recommend heavy lifting and lower reps, or lighter weight and higher reps? cuz with that much gear and gh, I?m sure just about any decent training will stimulate growth. my weaknesses have definitely got to be shoulders and biceps though

hey no problem

heavy weights less reps. 8 sometimes 10 reps is a good sweet spot for me.

IML Gear Cream!
hey no problem

heavy weights less reps. 8 sometimes 10 reps is a good sweet spot for me.

Thank you so much for the help and advice swiper, and by the way your physique looks phenomenal! it gives me a lot of hope for the future in trying to grow bigger...now that I know im not the only one that prefers test and gh only. there?s rumored pro cycles where guys go on like 2-3g or 4-5g of Test a week but I always thought it was lies and bs...if you ever went on 4 or 5G of Test, you would probably be looked at as a giant gorilla in public! haha...then again you are already a gorilla....guess you would be a....extra extra large gorilla?

Last edited:
Back