• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Death Rattle of White Supremacy

IML Gear Cream!
Who would want to touch you? Not me howdy dowdy, please stay put in the CA sewer, don't want your type anywhere near here.
Soiledoldasshole I ain't going to argue with a frail old pervert that ain't benefiting me in anyway like I said GFY

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Soiledoldasshole I ain't going to argue with a frail old pervert that ain't benefiting me in anyway like I said GFY

Just like everything else you say, it's all BS, bragging and talking shit, big hat, no cattle..

So... Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the USA, why is the (every) weekend death toll there equivalent to one really large mass shooting? I'll tell you.... Because criminals don't follow the law, they prefer to be the only ones with guns. You take the guns from licensed owners and you'll have the new revived WILD WEST.

No I wouldn't fight myself lol, but everyone is different with different backgrounds.No I wouldn't want to fight myself but if I did I would want someone like me to rely on to have my back!

If you wouldn't want to fight yourself then why would you leave the outcome of a physical confrontation to chance?

Back