• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Death Rattle of White Supremacy

SadSavage1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Death Rattle of White Supremacy

Americans need to stand together against the forces of hate.

Will America finally confront the violent death rattle of white supremacy? Or will it fail to inflict the coup de gr?ce, allowing the ideology of hate to revive itself into a global movement, with radicalized young men engaged in what they believe is a zero-sum war for survival?

Last year, those opening lines might have been dismissed as alarmist rhetoric and hyperbole. We no longer have that luxury.

In the past week alone, three American cities have experienced three mass shootings, with gunmen killing at least 32 people. Yesterday, police say that Patrick Crusius, 21, walked into a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, a border town with an 80 percent Hispanic population, opened fire, and killed 20 people. Several hours later, police say that Connor Betts, 24, shot and killed at least nine people in a busy downtown district of Dayton, Ohio. At the beloved annual Gilroy Garlic Festival, 19-year-old Santino William Legan allegedly opened fire on the crowd and killed three people.

The motives remain unclear in each of these cases. But the information that?s presently available is ominous.

Like a number of other recent attacks, at least two of these incidents appear to be connected to an ideological infrastructure that nurtures and mainstreams hate against people of color. The El Paso shooter allegedly wrote a four-page note to explain his deadly rampage. The author of the manifesto claimed that he was inspired to target Hispanics after reading the manifesto of the Christchurch, New Zealand, terrorist who attacked two mosques and killed 51 people in March. He wanted to kill Hispanic immigrants as an ?act of preservation? to reclaim his country from ?destruction,? he explained. He referred to Hispanics as ?invaders with high birth rates? and expressed his fear of ?shameless race mixers,? ?the threat of the Hispanic voting bloc,? and the ?cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by invasion.?

The manifesto expresses extreme versions of a fear that has also been expressed by prominent political figures. President Donald Trump used invasion to describe a caravan of immigrants trying to cross the border. The Fox News host Tucker Carlson has called immigrants ?invaders? who ?pollute? the country and make it dirtier. In the past few weeks, President Trump told four congresswomen of color, all U.S. citizens, to go back to where they came from. He stood onstage at a campaign rally while the crowd chanted ?Send her back!? for 13 seconds. He retweeted Katie Hopkins, a British extremist who has called migrants ?cockroaches? and called for a ?final solution? for Muslims. Some Trump supporters now openly flash white-power signs in front of cameras.

Hate that was once hidden has now been given permission to come out of the closet and drop its white robes and masks. This has real-life consequences for communities of color, Jews, and immigrants. Robert Bowers, the terrorist who shot and killed 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, wanted to punish Jews for allegedly helping to bring ?invaders??immigrants and Muslims?into the country.

My father, a Muslim immigrant born in Pakistan who has lived in this country for more than 50 years, called me last week, worried about his grandchildren?s future. He fears that more white rage will be unleashed if Trump is reelected. My children are innocent, lovely, caramel-mocha-skinned babies born and raised in America, but my father feels that the country he?s called home for half a century will no longer welcome them. My local mosque now has an armed guard with a bulletproof vest standing outside our weekly Friday prayers. My Jewish friends say their synagogues have amped up security in the past year. We no longer feel safe in our houses of worship.

And so, I feel compelled to ask Trump supporters: Is it worth it? How many have to suffer for you to feel great again?

As America becomes a majority-minority country, the nation will experience more racial anxiety, which was the primary reason many voters went for Trump in 2016. If you have been in power your whole life, equality looks like oppression. Some white Americans feel that people of color are ?replacing? them with each success, each publication, and each promotion. Those who have historically been marginalized, excluded, or cast as permanent sidekicks, though, finally feel that we have the chance to taste the American dream, which in my home tastes like goat biryani.

For them, our success is the American nightmare.

It shouldn?t surprise anyone that white-supremacist terrorism is now the No. 1 domestic-terrorist threat in America. FBI Director Christopher Wray recently said that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic-terrorism arrests in 2019, most of them involving ties to white supremacy. The FBI, for the first time, has also identified fringe conspiracy theories as a risk factor for domestic terrorism, citing QAnon, which says that an active deep-state conspiracy is trying to take down Trump. QAnon signs and shirts now appear frequently at Trump rallies. An FBI document predicts that conspiracy-theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential-election cycle.

As a Muslim American, I have been asked for 18 years to denounce violent Muslim extremism done by terrorists I?ve never met. My loyalty and patriotism are interrogated, questioned, and treated as suspect. So what do we say to those who enable and promote a white-nationalist ideology?

First, we have to name it, calling it out as white-supremacist terrorism and prosecuting the criminals as terrorists. We must demand that our elected leaders do the same, and if they refuse, ask why they are enabling and coddling violent criminals who threaten our national security.

We need to retire euphemisms and directly address Trump?s racism, which is inciting so much pain, anger, and hate?dividing this country along racial and religious lines.

We must stop giving mainstream platforms to provocateurs of hate, because the ratings and retweets are never worth it.

We also need widespread education for law-enforcement agencies, government officials, judges, counselors, and even teachers and churches about this growing threat of white-supremacist terrorism.

Finally, people of color can no longer shoulder this burden alone. We need all Americans to step up, to stand with those targeted for violence, because hashtags and tweets won?t cut it any longer. The dangerous force of hate is coming for all Americans who are not in its grip; only by standing together can we fight it.

B
9da79f556bbca0595e9584102d98f684.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

We need more people carrying guns the guy in El paso clearly wasnt a white supremacist but lib tards and Dumocrats lable all whites that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hey sadsavage, you do know that this is a trump site, non-right wingers are not permitted to voice and opinion or you will get beat down, as I can see you have,, :winkfinger:

We need more people carrying guns the guy in El paso clearly wasnt a white supremacist but lib tards and Dumocrats lable all whites that

Truth

So true, these cowards don't try shooting up people who carry, they go to gun free zones. I mean really; how stupid can you be to suggest that taking away the guns of law abiding citizens will help to stop mentally ill liberals? It works so well in Chicago and Washington DC right? Take a look where the worst gun violence is located, it sure is not in Wyoming or Utah where people open carry and lots of folks have gun racks in their pickup truck.. Nope, it's in shitholes where the Liberals have been in charge and restricted and outlawed gun ownership. Only political hacks trumpet gun control when this happens.

So true, these cowards don't try shooting up people who carry, they go to gun free zones. I mean really; how stupid can you be to suggest that taking away the guns of law abiding citizens will help to stop mentally ill liberals? It works so well in Chicago and Washington DC right? Take a look where the worst gun violence is located, it sure is not in Wyoming or Utah where people open carry and lots of folks have gun racks in their pickup truck.. Nope, it's in shitholes where the Liberals have been in charge and restricted and outlawed gun ownership. Only political hacks trumpet gun control when this happens.
Preach on!

hey sadsavage, you do know that this is a trump site, non-right wingers are not permitted to voice and opinion or you will get beat down, as I can see you have,, :winkfinger:
Who beat me down? I'll always voice my opinion!You need to get your post count up before you have a say in here newb

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Who beat me down? I'll always voice my opinion!You need to get your post count up before you have a say in here newb

As I recall I never said I was a left winger I'm not a liberal either so what am I?

Sorry about my post brother didn't know

Sorry homie Fishntom but how does that make sense? Everyone carrying gun's wtf are we in the wild wild west btw how did that go over?

GFY soiledoldasshole Fuck Trump!

Oooh I am cut to the quick! That's all you got? Hahahahahaha! Go back to the shit cover streets of LA and SF, that's where you belong and fit in.

Sorry homie Fishntom but how does that make sense? Everyone carrying gun's wtf are we in the wild wild west btw how did that go over?

Here is a question for you: Would you want to fight yourself?

Lmao screw your Democrat liberal white guilt fear mongering this is all bullshit white people are the most open culture in the world and if you have not see the world I have you do not know black people have been targeting whites for the last decade its a fact they are more racist but still they are their own worse enemy Mexicans Blacks Asians are racist too and they all stay to their own races but most all white families are mixed when walking in any neighborhood a group of white kids is not a fear anyone has but a grouo of mexicans or black guys people just wanna turn and run why is that and Muslims give themselfs a bad rap let them all go back to muslim countries so they can live the way they want to and not just sit on welfare in the U.S

Last edited:

Poloce cant be everywhere but we can rely on ex military and just good ol folks to help out sheep dogs so to speak

IML Gear Cream!
Oooh I am cut to the quick! That's all you got? Hahahahahaha! Go back to the shit cover streets of LA and SF, that's where you belong and fit in.
You wouldn't last a day in L.A. punk ass old man

Like Utah is any better? With your Mormon cult ass taking little kids and raping and brain washing them, now what?Utah is so boring compared to my Cali.Utah doesn't even come close to California

I always fought for my myself brother I've been around gun's all my life.Ar15's mini 14 's 3030's 3006's you name it brother.I don't believe people need to be walking around in public with assault rifles.Come on now you be know knowing better?

No I wouldn't fight myself lol, but everyone is different with different backgrounds.No I wouldn't want to fight myself but if I did I would want someone like me to rely on to have my back!

Well young turk, I was born there, but I had the good sense to move away.. You deserve to be there with all the other sewer dwellers.

Like Utah is any better? With your Mormon cult ass taking little kids and raping and brain washing them, now what?Utah is so boring compared to my Cali.Utah doesn't even come close to California

If it did come close, I'd move somewhere else. Who wants to live is a sewer with all the trash and street junkies like you? You need to stay there, keep doing what you're doing, just don't pollute the rest of the country. Which is the problem, there is so much scum moving out of CA it's starting to corrupt other states.

If it did come close, I'd move somewhere else. Who wants to live is a sewer with all the trash and street junkies like you? You need to stay there, keep doing what you're doing, just don't pollute the rest of the country. Which is the problem, there is so much scum moving out of CA it's starting to corrupt other states.
Yes your state or Utah is so accommodating it took my 11 year old neice to pollute it, just yesterday.Anyway, it's old perverts like you that pollute this Country

You can't touch me old pervert ( literally)

You can't touch me old pervert ( literally)

Who would want to touch you? Not me howdy dowdy, please stay put in the CA sewer, don't want your type anywhere near here.

Who would want to touch you? Not me howdy dowdy, please stay put in the CA sewer, don't want your type anywhere near here.
Howdy dowdy? What a joke!Old pervert!!Fuck Utah

Back