• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Barack Obama calls for gun reform in light of recent mass shootings

we all know Trump is a 'white nationalist' , he never hid it, that's why we voted for him. Obama is afraid that Trump will send him back to Africa.

we all know Trump is a 'white nationalist' , he never hid it, that's why we voted for him. Obama is afraid that Trump will send him back to Africa.

That is a fantastical approach. He isn't a white nationalist, just pretends to be to secure certain votes. It doesn't bother me one bit, a negro, the country is doing great and I live in it so.... I also run a business and caught some of that sweet sweet tax break. Trump is an old school liberal, not democrat, but liberal, which ironically is what conservatives essentially became when they said "fuck it, gays can marry".

I wish obama would move on and stop trying to be relevent. He had his time and he made it a disaster.

He was a horrible president. Fuck all the bad policies, that can be corrected, he set the stage for a world where safe spaces are places that have nothing to do with retreating to in order to load up your chopper pursuant to bad guys entering your home. Plus he was a liar, war criminal, and might eat babies (that one is unverified).

That is a fantastical approach. He isn't a white nationalist, just pretends to be to secure certain votes. It doesn't bother me one bit, a negro, the country is doing great and I live in it so.... I also run a business and caught some of that sweet sweet tax break. Trump is an old school liberal, not democrat, but liberal, which ironically is what conservatives essentially became when they said "fuck it, gays can marry".

sorry bro, if you were a member of a certain organization that stands up for the American white person , you would know that Trump has helped us express our true beliefs We don't care about tax breaks or having more money. Trump is trying to take us back to the old days, when a white man received the respect he truly deserves.

Black Jesus can fuck off. If he truly felt that strongly about gun control he'd have his secret service detail unarmed. But he doesn't. That should tell you what he really thinks of US citizens.

I'm sorry he fooled you. When it comes to the respect, yea if you have done something respect worthy then I'll respect you. YOU, not all of you, everybody doesn't get equal because that's communism, everybody gets what they deserve. Are you a communist? Hope not, this is America and we don't like communists.

"Ghey Barry the Muzzie", one of the worst in history, total douche.

Back