• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let?s talk about a Test prop taper!

Pcushion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]Using a test prop taper can be very beneficial to maintaining gains when coming off cycle, but it can also be very tricky. It?s an advanced technique and requires quite a bit of lab work to determine a persons ability to remove different esters. I believe the prop taper is less shocking to the body as it?s a controlled drop in testosterone levels. All the information I am about to give below I have used on myself with great success, with that said the information below is by no means a recommendation it?s a theory that was developed by myself in pursuit of maintaining as much of my on cycle gain as possible. It?s now a protocol I use every cycle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My protocol is as follows.
If I was running 500mg test e administered in split 250 doses m/th then the Monday after my last 250mg dose I would start the prop taper at 80 mg eod for 10 days. That?s a total of 400mg over the first 10 days. Every ten days I drop 100 mg until I get to a 100 mg dose. Example below:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Week 12 of cycle 250 Monday, 250mg Thursday
The Monday after my cycle ends begins prop taper day number 1
Days 1-10: 80mg eod= 400mg total
Days 11-20 60mg eod= 300mg total
Days 21-30 40mg eod= 200mg total
Day 32-100mg
The taper is complete. 12 days after my 100mg prop injection start I start pct
Given the average elimination half life of the enanthate ester is 7 days for most men 10 days being outliers. A taper at this speed would allow the enanthate ester to run its course and be eliminated from the body. At 35 days after last test e injection there would be around 15mg +/- in the system which is a little higher than daily natural output but given estrogen is in check the body would be in much better state to respond to pct. The taper puts this last 100mg dose 32 days after my last test e injection. At 12 days post 100mg dose my body would have 7mg remaining from last test e injection plus 12mg from last prop injection for a total of 19mg+/- present in the system. that?s 44 days from the last test e dose. 44 days matters because based once again based off half lives then it would take 42 days to reach a continuous 500 mg in the system so one could assume that it would be at least that long for the test e to diminish itself to pre cycle levels. example below[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day 1: 500mg
Day 7: 250mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 750mg total
Day 14: 375mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 875mg total
Day 28: 437.5mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 937.5mg total
Day 35: 468.75mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 968.75mg total
Day 42: 484.38mg remaining from the previous injection + 500mg freshly injected = 984.38mg total[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At 44 days I run pct. The taper is beneficial because active half life is different than biological half life and it battles active half life. The taper is also a more controlled drop in levels which I believe is less shocking to the body. Taking 250mg 2x a week is better than one 500mg dose right? We split doses on the way up because it?s more effective then why not split them on the way down.[/FONT]

Back