• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Trump Should be in Jail!

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
69784387_818551621874947_1859544264472526848_n.jpg

LMAO

Yup, basically thats their spiel...

They have no content behind their statements and when they get called out they resort to name calling -OD

There are 'zero liberal' voices allowed on this site, only Trump supporters and defenders of Trump are here anymore, all the interesting liberals have been banned. Only 'right wing' Trump supporters are permitted to post an opinion , that alone should speak volumes about how 'uptight' right wing Trump supporters really are.

There are 'zero liberal' voices allowed on this site, only Trump supporters and defenders of Trump are here anymore, all the interesting liberals have been banned. Only 'right wing' Trump supporters are permitted to post an opinion , that alone should speak volumes about how 'uptight' right wing Trump supporters really are.

So you're a Trumpster? I didn't realize that!

Trump Gear is one of the major sponsors here -OD

Yet you are still here.

Yet you are still here.

I'm not sure what you are saying. My point is that there are only defenders & supporters of Trump left here, all moderate and lefty voices have been shut down , mostly through "banning'.. doesn't seem rather heavy handed and unfair to you ? Is that the America you want to live in, where suppression of an honest opinion is the 'new normal'? Many men have fought and died for the freedoms of speech that are now denied because of right wing censorship..

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not sure what you are saying. My point is that there are only defenders & supporters of Trump left here, all moderate and lefty voices have been shut down , mostly through "banning'.. doesn't seem rather heavy handed and unfair to you ? Is that the America you want to live in, where suppression of an honest opinion is the 'new normal'? Many men have fought and died for the freedoms of speech that are now denied because of right wing censorship..

Actually it those who can think and have a brain that are left here.. If you can think and articulate your position, have at it. If all you can do is repeat talking points and fake news, who needs more of that bullshit? It's non stop all day every day, so it's nice to have a someplace where there's a reprieve from that stupid brain dead BS we have to endure all day every day. And of course if you disagree with the PC mob, you deserve to be destroyed, you're not allowed to have a different point of view.

Serious question. What members were banned due to them being on the left side and against trump? I can not think of any, can you?

Let's use Charley as an example here. I like the guy, he's a good guy. But each and every post by him was Trump related. Multiple posts every day. This site is a private business that gets some of its money from ads being seen. When someone is constantly posting Trump crap multiple times a day it tends to drive business away. As a savvy business owner you don't want that to happen so you have to get rid of what is costing you money.

Nobody cares if anyone else is anti-Trump. What people care about is the unending crying and whining from anti-Trump people. Grow the fuck up. Move on. It's nearly three years after the election and people are STILL crying and whining about it.

Fuck off libtard troll, the left is a party of mental illness, roughing up kids and old men for wearing a MAGA hat. "Right wing censorship", youre dumber than you sound. Lefties control the media and sway it in their direction nonstop.

Learn the basics before you spout your nonsense.

Lol! You got me with the title of the post, I came in here with the intention of fucking you up! Lmfao! Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals have a right to their opinion... Conservatives are banned and suppressed on vitually every other internet platform. We need SOMEWHERE to go where we dont have to hear their deranged bullshit. Their opinions are NOT BASED ON FACTS ... They are based on media brainwashing, communist style! Liberalism is a mental disorder and I personally love the fact that this board bans LIBTARDS! Nobody fought and died for the ANTI-American shit these pukes spew!!! Nice try though.

I thought I banned you Chuck? Go away.

Why did Charly get banned? That's not right! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..Wtf I thought everyone had a voice? What the fuck IMF is turning Communist?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Liberals have a right to their opinion... Conservatives are banned and suppressed on vitually every other internet platform. We need SOMEWHERE to go where we dont have to hear their deranged bullshit. Their opinions are NOT BASED ON FACTS ... They are based on media brainwashing, communist style! Liberalism is a mental disorder and I personally love the fact that this board bans LIBTARDS! Nobody fought and died for the ANTI-American shit these pukes spew!!! Nice try though.
How do you know they're liberals in the first place? Just cause I don't like Trump that makes me a liberal Jackass? FYI Im not a liberal I can't stand liberals and I'm from Cali

Fuck off libtard troll, the left is a party of mental illness, roughing up kids and old men for wearing a MAGA hat. "Right wing censorship", youre dumber than you sound. Lefties control the media and sway it in their direction nonstop.

Learn the basics before you spout your nonsense.
Assuming everyone is a liberal is "dumber than you sound!!!

Let's use Charley as an example here. I like the guy, he's a good guy. But each and every post by him was Trump related. Multiple posts every day. This site is a private business that gets some of its money from ads being seen. When someone is constantly posting Trump crap multiple times a day it tends to drive business away. As a savvy business owner you don't want that to happen so you have to get rid of what is costing you money.

Nobody cares if anyone else is anti-Trump. What people care about is the unending crying and whining from anti-Trump people. Grow the fuck up. Move on. It's nearly three years after the election and people are STILL crying and whining about it.
Sorry but your Trump is getting impeached

Why did Charly get banned? That's not right! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..Wtf I thought everyone had a voice? What the fuck IMF is turning Communist?

Rob [he calls himself 'prince'] has banned me [charley] off both sites... he's very 'Trumpian'... but thanks savage for 'standing up'...

Rob [he calls himself 'prince'] has banned me [charley] off both sites... he's very 'Trumpian'... but thanks savage for 'standing up'...
We'll he ain't going to be a Trumpian for too long lol impeachment is inevitable

Rob he calls himself Prince, Arnold, what is his real name? It really pisses me off that you Charly got banned for bullshit.If people didn't like your views then fuckin scroll down!!Maybe I'll get banned for speaking the truth.The real "Arnold"would never do such a thing

Sorry but your Trump is getting impeached

A president, or any elected government official, can be impeached for pretty much anything. It only takes a simple majority vote in the House. To convict and remove a president from office takes a 2/3 super majority in the senate, where the impeachment hearings are held to investigate the claims of the House. You need to learn how government works. Being impeached literally means nothing until after the senate hearings.

A president, or any elected government official, can be impeached for pretty much anything. It only takes a simple majority vote in the House. To convict and remove a president from office takes a 2/3 super majority in the senate, where the impeachment hearings are held to investigate the claims of the House. You need to learn how government works. Being impeached literally means nothing until after the senate hearings.
I know enough about the government to know that they wouldn't be seeking a "impeachment inquiry" on Trump if he didn't do anything "wrong".The Senate will not impeach Trump cause it's lead by Moscow Mitch and his corrupt goons

You were not banned for being a radical Lefty Democrat and Trump hater dummy.

You were not banned for being a radical Lefty Democrat and Trump hater dummy.

,,do you remember the rules here Rob ?? you trumpers have some 'pretty thin skin'.. :roflmao:

093-trump_arms_crossed.jpg

[h=2]Anything Goes[/h]

WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

Back