• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can use some advice with bloodwork results

keysdisease

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing trt for a few years now. overall i am happy with everything except for a few numbers in my results:

MCV
MCH
MCHV

Have all been increasing over these years to a point now that they are out of range.
RBC etc are normal. I donate blood every time i am eligible to.

Estradiol was out of range high this time as well but i can work on this. unless somehow its related to these red blood cells size increases?

Test was in a good range upper middle percentile.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Or is this just a normal thing to happen when doing trt?

Not sure if it helps to know my method of injecting, i do test C 60 twice a week making it 240 bi weekly.

I have been doing trt for a few years now. overall i am happy with everything except for a few numbers in my results:

MCV
MCH
MCHV

Have all been increasing over these years to a point now that they are out of range.
RBC etc are normal. I donate blood every time i am eligible to.

Estradiol was out of range high this time as well but i can work on this. unless somehow its related to these red blood cells size increases?

Test was in a good range upper middle percentile.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Or is this just a normal thing to happen when doing trt?

Not sure if it helps to know my method of injecting, i do test C 60 twice a week making it 240 bi weekly.
Estrogen won't be related to the blood cell size

Typically these numbers don't increase much but, it's not out of the ordinary either.

Back