• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tonights Survivor...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was probably the best I have ever seen. They produced it so well with that little dork going over and saying they threw the 1st challenge and then that savage dude holding that weight on his shoulders for half an hour. I have to say, this survivor is definitely better than the last 2. I just hate how the strategy these days is to get rid of all the strong players first and keep the weak links long enough so that they win the whole thing.

Is it me or is Osten afraid of everything on the planet?

I usually watch survivor......just not this episode....

Have you followed it from the begining? Is it anygood

Yeah, I have, but this one wasn't too good until...Well, I 'll give you a synopsis.

It appeared as though the tribes were pretty even, but it turned out the muscular dude on the Morgan tribe is a real pussy (Just had to get that in).

Anyway, the Drake tribe won the first 6 challenges, but decided they would throw one so that they could get rid of someone. SO they threw that one and have lost all the immunity challenges since.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
Is it me or is Osten afraid of everything on the planet?

that guy has a great physique, but he's a big pussy, mentally & physically...his muscles are all show. :thumbdwn:

I know, that skinny ass blonde chick lasted longer than he did with the same weight. I believe he was deathly afraid of that pelican. To be on the safe side, I would get rid of him next to make sure he is not faking.

I gave a cheer for Andrew when he stayed up on that platform for so long. That guy has a huge nutsack. He carried that challenge all by himself. That was awesome.

Osten is being made out to be the biggest wimp ever. I think when he goes back to civilization he's never going to get laid again.

I was really happy to see Trish get screwed as well. Plus, I'm really hoping someone tears Jon's head off and throws it into the ocean for the pelican to eat it. He is such a little punk.

From the previes for next week it looks like Rupert has a little "heart to heart" with John. Looks like he is going to rip his head off. Can't wait.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I know, that skinny ass blonde chick lasted longer than he did with the same weight.

Did you notice how Jeff kept mentioning that over and over? Osten is a pussy. Prince is right on.

Now THAT was an awesome episode. That twist bringing the people who had been voted off back totally surprised me. I was waiting for Rupert to rip Jon's stupid little head off and then Sean to punch him in the face. That guy is lucky he's on TV because otherwise he would have been beat down a long time ago.

I also enjoyed Jeff basically calling Osten a big wimp and telling him to go home. What a frigging whiny little biatch. I would be pissed about that too if I was a producer on the show when you think about all the people who would actually want to be there (including me). "My body can't take this anymore" :rolleyes:

I know they're going to bring back Burton just for the conflict he will cause, but I'm wondering who the other person will be...nobody else is interesting at all IMO.

Plus, now the season is going to be longer due to the fact nobody really left this week. I wonder why? They must have thrown in an extra weeks' scheduling.

Back