Lmao

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Lmao

  1. #31
    Registered User
    SadSavage1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    8383768

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    You still haven't learned anything about the impeachment process, have you? Any government official can be impeached for anything. If the democrats don't like the color of Trump's tie on any given day they can impeach him for it. Seriously. Where it gets serious is when it goes to the senate for trial. The military aid was already being withheld before that happened.
    Yes, but who control's the Senate? Democrats or Republicans? Moscow Mitch?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Look brother I've learned enough about government to know:you want me to name the 3 branches of government?I took economics and government in highschool, legislative, judicial, and executive, what branch hasn't your president broken?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    Trump defenders will always put 'party before country' , it's a very sad state of affairs.

  3. #33
    Registered User
    SadSavage1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    8383768

    Quote Originally Posted by chubster View Post
    Trump defenders will always put 'party before country' , it's a very sad state of affairs.
    Yes it is brother

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Registered User
    SadSavage1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    8383768

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    You still haven't learned anything about the impeachment process, have you? Any government official can be impeached for anything. If the democrats don't like the color of Trump's tie on any given day they can impeach him for it. Seriously. Where it gets serious is when it goes to the senate for trial. The military aid was already being withheld before that happened.
    Look Zaphod: I really don't care about the impeachment process!!All I know is Clinton got impeached for getting skull from an intern.. Somehow Trump sleeps with pornstar's,obstructs justice,incites violence against us Hispanics, constantly lies,is a fuckin bully, but yet can't take what he dishes out, fuckin cry baby!! Always trying to compare himself to Obama,guess what? Trump will never fill Obama's shoe's!!Trump build your own legacy instead of riding Obama's coattails and with that I'm out Fuck Trump 2020 oh and btw did that hurricane hit Alabama?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Registered User
    SadSavage1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    8383768

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Look Zaphod: I really don't care about the impeachment process!!All I know is Clinton got impeached for getting skull from an intern.. Somehow Trump sleeps with pornstar's,obstructs justice,incites violence against us Hispanics, constantly lies,is a fuckin bully, but yet can't take what he dishes out, fuckin cry baby!! Always trying to compare himself to Obama,guess what? Trump will never fill Obama's shoe's!!Trump build your own legacy instead of riding Obama's coattails and with that I'm out Fuck Trump 2020 oh and btw did that hurricane hit Alabama?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    Oklahoma I meant

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

  6. #36
    Registered User
    SadSavage1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    8383768

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Oklahoma I meant

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    Also Trump has this big thing about immigrants hmmmm he should start with his wife Melania, she is not a U.S. citizen LMAO Trump's parents were from Germany what a fuckin hypocrite!! I could fill you in more about his dad if you wish?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Registered User
    Swiper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Rep Points
    172785765

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Also Trump has this big thing about immigrants hmmmm he should start with his wife Melania, she is not a U.S. citizen LMAO Trump's parents were from Germany what a fuckin hypocrite!! I could fill you in more about his dad if you wish?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    (accidentally hit the “thank” button)

    you’re confused about immigrants and illegal immigrants.

  8. #38
    .45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Also Trump has this big thing about immigrants hmmmm he should start with his wife Melania, she is not a U.S. citizen LMAO Trump's parents were from Germany what a fuckin hypocrite!! I could fill you in more about his dad if you wish?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    You fail to make the distinction. Trump has no problem with legal immigrants, neither do most people. The problem is with the illegal immigrants.

  9. #39
    .45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSavage1 View Post
    Look Zaphod: I really don't care about the impeachment process!!All I know is Clinton got impeached for getting skull from an intern.. Somehow Trump sleeps with pornstar's,obstructs justice,incites violence against us Hispanics, constantly lies,is a fuckin bully, but yet can't take what he dishes out, fuckin cry baby!! Always trying to compare himself to Obama,guess what? Trump will never fill Obama's shoe's!!Trump build your own legacy instead of riding Obama's coattails and with that I'm out Fuck Trump 2020 oh and btw did that hurricane hit Alabama?

    Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
    Clinton was not impeached for a blow job, he was impeached for lying about it. Since day one Trump has been returning the attacks on him by liberals. Don't attack him and he won't attack you. Liberals want a one-way street when it comes to any and all attacks on someone.

  10. #40
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points
    37520987

    Quote Originally Posted by chubster View Post
    Trump defenders will always put 'party before country' , it's a very sad state of affairs.
    Welcome back charley. The never ending circle goes on.

  11. #41
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    50100

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Clinton was not impeached for a blow job, he was impeached for lying about it. Since day one Trump has been returning the attacks on him by liberals. Don't attack him and he won't attack you. Liberals want a one-way street when it comes to any and all attacks on someone.
    Fact CheckerAnalysis


    President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days


  12. #42
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,413

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    156 Posts
    Rep Points
    66279924

    Quote Originally Posted by chubster View Post
    Fact CheckerAnalysis


    President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days


    Fact check... name the three that had serious consequences to the people of the United States. You know something like If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor or you will save $2500.00 a year on health care insurance costs with Obama Care.. Can't wait to hear these serious false or misleading claims..

  13. #43
    .45 ACP rules!
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,172

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chubster View Post
    Fact CheckerAnalysis


    President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days

    Big deal. A liberal isn't in the White House. That's all that matters.

  14. #44
    NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    2,049

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    713673672

    Fun facts!


    https://apnews.com/a18021c61d964b0a94555b208ae7ebe7


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #45
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    You fail to make the distinction. Trump has no problem with legal immigrants, neither do most people. The problem is with the illegal immigrants.
    Actually not quite. He put forth statutes to stop chain migration, ie. family members.... right after Melania’s parents chain migrated to the US after he became president.

Similar Threads

  1. lmao
    By gym66 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 12:46 AM
  2. Lmao
    By Hoglander in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 04:26 PM
  3. lmao
    By danny81 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums