• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lmao

870bf86814ee1d30d6112103752318fe.jpg

trump is a pig, he belongs in jail.. :winkfinger:

What?s the crime he committed?

He will easily win the next election - is why dems are after him -OD

IML Gear Cream!
He will easily win the next election - is why dems are after him -OD
We'll see?if you support a racist criminal.Twitter in Chief can't speak for himself always hiding behind social media,no huevo's! Oh don't get me started on Moscow bitch

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

We'll see?if you support a racist criminal.Twitter in Chief can't speak for himself always hiding behind social media,no huevo's! Oh don't get me started on Moscow bitch

fun facts: Trump gives the press more access for interviews than obama did. Trump calls them out on their BS, that makes national headlines several times a day. Adam Schiff and Robert Mueller had 2.5 years to prove Russian interference was Trump's fault, they failed to do that, I'll tell you why....because it didn't happen.

trump is a pig, he belongs in jail.. :winkfinger:

For what crime? Can you state one, substantiated crime that is based on fact and evidence?

For what crime? Can you state one, substantiated crime that is based on fact and evidence?

They cant and they wont give us anything solid - just more name calling -OD

Look the only reason I don't like Trump is cause of his mouth, I don't care about whether he's a republican or Democrat I give's a fuck. You can tell he comes from a rich background because he is immature and throws fit's like a 2yr old who whines for candy. He's unprofessional and needs to get slapped with a reality check. And the only people who follow him are spoiled rich guys like him who hide behind there keyboard and use there money as power. But in person there just scared straight weak people.

Agghhh I don't know maybe that call to the Ukraine president!

fun facts: Trump gives the press more access for interviews than obama did. Trump calls them out on their BS, that makes national headlines several times a day. Adam Schiff and Robert Mueller had 2.5 years to prove Russian interference was Trump's fault, they failed to do that, I'll tell you why....because it didn't happen.
Fun fact: Trump can gfh

IML Gear Cream!
They cant and they wont give us anything solid - just more name calling -OD

obstruction of justice ? and who's calling you names ?? you making shit up ??? typical trumper bullshit !!

You know what we're going to do brother!!!.were gonna build a wall up to the sky!! We're going to keep this economy booming and keep this country Great in 2020!! OOHHHH!!YEEEAAAA!!!BROTHER!!!!!!!

:)
09d56c22d1a5fa3e173fe8714866737e.jpg

You know what we're going to do brother!!!.were gonna build a wall up to the sky!! We're going to keep this economy booming and keep this country Great in 2020!! OOHHHH!!YEEEAAAA!!!BROTHER!!!!!!!

LMAO when was this country not great?

Agghhh I don't know maybe that call to the Ukraine president!

Nothing illegal there. Try again.

obstruction of justice ? and who's calling you names ?? you making shit up ??? typical trumper bullshit !!

There would have to be a crime for there to be obstruction of justice. Try again.

Nothing illegal there. Try again.
Nothing illegal about trying to get dirt on an opponent to better his chances in 2020? Withholding military aid so Trump gets what he wants, sounds like quid pro quo to me.lmao if that's not an impeachable offense what is?

Nothing illegal about trying to get dirt on an opponent to better his chances in 2020? Withholding military aid so Trump gets what he wants, sounds like quid pro quo to me.lmao if that's not an impeachable offense what is?

You still haven't learned anything about the impeachment process, have you? Any government official can be impeached for anything. If the democrats don't like the color of Trump's tie on any given day they can impeach him for it. Seriously. Where it gets serious is when it goes to the senate for trial. The military aid was already being withheld before that happened.

You still haven't learned anything about the impeachment process, have you? Any government official can be impeached for anything. If the democrats don't like the color of Trump's tie on any given day they can impeach him for it. Seriously. Where it gets serious is when it goes to the senate for trial. The military aid was already being withheld before that happened.
Look brother I've learned enough about government to know:you want me to name the 3 branches of government?I took economics and government in highschool, legislative, judicial, and executive, what branch hasn't your president broken?

Back