TRT broke my dick

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    350

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20509146

    TRT broke my dick

    I have been on TRT for years and am over 50 now. My sensitivity in my penis has dropped over the years during sex. I don't have a problem getting hard, just have a problem finishing or getting there. Orgasms generally always happen but it required a lot of work.

    Any idea on what to look for or change to resolve the issue?

  2. #2
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Have you tried Cialis or Viagra?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    66259924

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I have been on TRT for years and am over 50 now. My sensitivity in my penis has dropped over the years during sex. I don't have a problem getting hard, just have a problem finishing or getting there. Orgasms generally always happen but it required a lot of work.

    Any idea on what to look for or change to resolve the issue?
    That sounds normal to me, you last a lot longer, it gets better or worse depending on your point of view

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    350

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20509146

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Have you tried Cialis or Viagra?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought Cialis or Viagra was to keep it hard? Hard is not a problem.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    350

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20509146

    Quote Originally Posted by solidassears View Post
    That sounds normal to me, you last a lot longer, it gets better or worse depending on your point of view
    At first is was good but now it is a problem.

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I thought Cialis or Viagra was to keep it hard? Hard is not a problem.
    It increases blood flow. Might help you feel it more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    66259924

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    At first is was good but now it is a problem.
    Hard to know what's really happening in your case, but it's normal for your refractory time to increase with age. Everyone is different, but in general men over 50-55 usually have a 36 hour refractory time. I'm 67 and that's about average for me, but it can be faster or take longer and I have no idea why.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    350

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20509146

    I do travel for work and stay gone for months at a time. My visits home are 2-3 weeks long and I try to get some twice per day so I might be conflicting with my refractory time.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    solidassears's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,409

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    27
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    189
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    66259924

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I do travel for work and stay gone for months at a time. My visits home are 2-3 weeks long and I try to get some twice per day so I might be conflicting with my refractory time.
    I would bet that's it. I can do twice a day, but not every day. There's no absolute, but there comes a point when it just takes time to recharge. If I go twice or three times a day, the next day is usually no go.

Similar Threads

  1. I think I've broke something..
    By OuiSwim in forum Training
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. I'm broke now what?
    By Bakerboy in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 01:34 PM
  3. My car got broke into....
    By myCATpowerlifts in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 09:14 AM
  4. It's broke
    By Fade in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 09:20 AM
  5. I broke down......
    By Rusty in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 11:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums