• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

avant labs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
could someone please discuss which prodeuct are better for fat loss in men..and which products are better by avant for women?

any info would be appreciated.

I would say the best weight loss product for both men and women is a good diet and exercise. For losing weight you want to include a lot of cardio excercises. Check with your doctor or a trainer to help setup the right program for you.

Last edited:
interesting... I was just reading an article in a new magazine all about leptin... Prince, have you used this supplement or have you just heard good things? I have seen your pics and I'm not trying to kiss ass or anything, but your shape and size is pretty much where i'd like to get to... What is your height/weight in those pics taken... i especially like the "upper body - front" shot... very nice...

thanks, no I have never taken it, but I believe Leslie is quite fond of it.

not sure which pics, the black & white were around 4 years ago and I was only around 170lbs, I am about 5' 6", the color pics I was around 185lbs.

before my back injury a few months ago I was at 195lbs, right now I am down to a solid 180lbs and fairly lean, I can see abs.

I need to take and post some new pics, my digital camera is a piece of crap, I keep waiting to get a new one.... :)

I'm 5'11".... I'm wondering what kind of weight I would be at if i had your build in those black and white pics... I'm guessing 180-190... you think that's about right?

No way to make that assessment, especially over the net without pics. Even with them it's hard, height and build are huge factors with weight. Post your pics, I will take a look! :)

You have to remember that I have a very small bone structure too, before I started lifting weights at 5' 6" I weighed around 135lbs. I assume that if I quite lifting all together I would shrink down to around 150lbs or so.

I recommend staying away from the jelly donuts and save your money. :lol:

Randy, I AM a personal trainer!!!! I would reccomend you save your lame posts foir another thread!!

IML Gear Cream!
VPX has several products out there that many members here swear to. One is Clenbuterx and I forget the name of the other. Check out VPX website or send a PM to GOPRO he works for the company.

Folks, I'm not hear to bash those who take weight loss products.
I'm just voicing my opinion on how important I feel that a good diet and excercise is, and that they should not be substituted for a weight loss product.

Finally, I don't feel that I should be hammered on by someone like topolo or anyone else for voicing my opinion. I haven't bashed anyone else here for voicing theirs. I did make a joke, but that wasn't directed to any individual here.

I didn't read the bashing Randy but your statement is correct. Nothing takes the place of proper diet, nutrition and training. Diet Supliments should be used as just as the name says a supliment to diet,nutrition and training.

Originally posted by topolo
Randy, I AM a personal trainer!!!! I would reccomend you save your lame posts foir another thread!!

Topolo, as you can see by his post he followed it with a laughing face...thus a joke. you'll find joking comments on just about every thread here so lighten up. Your being a P/T...where did that come from anyway? What was the point of proclaiming your a P/T have to do with anything?

Thanks FS :)

No need to thank me Randy, he had no business jumping on you like that man.

I took trimspa w/ ephedra and lost about 30 pounds w/ intense cardio training. I took it slow though 2 pills a day 1 in morning and 1 before workout.

Good luck, with losing weight, I'm working on that myself ;)

No way Brando your not Cabbie from howard stern are you??? lol Good work taking that weight off. Now the real challenge and that is keeping it off. Be sure to eat clean bro.

thnx bro, the weight has been off for sometime now, I went the whole month of August not exercising, but of course I did work at a electronic store carrying 50lb boxes up and downstairs. Yeah keeping the weight off is easy for me, but losing more of it is being a pain. I m stuck at 203, like not once have I dropped below it....

Your being a P/T...where did that come from anyway? What was the point of proclaiming your a P/T have to do with anything?

The post came because he said to hire a personal trainer. The thread is about avant labs............not what he thinks I should do!!!! I want specific information on their products especially which products are for men and which ones are for women......I am not looking for lame information about staying off jelly donuts or hiring a personal trainer. The thread was specific.......AVANT LABS not how to lose weight.

Lets keep this clean and not personal, OK?

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
Randy, the first time you said diet and exercise and something about wasting money of supplements... i was like whatever, read the post thread buddy... the second time it was obvious you were just trying to be cute... hence the jelly donut remark...

I think you were setting yourself up for someone to tell you to lay off... start your own thread .... or better yet...

GO TO DIET AND NUTRITION FORUM AND DON'T POST IN THE SUPPLEMENT FORUM IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTATION!!!

I'm not trying to be personal... but c'mon, gimme a break...

Randy, YES, proper diet, nutrition and training are number one, but supplements can, and do, help that is why they exist. So if you have everything else in order there is nothing wrong with using a supplement to facilitate your progress.

Regardless of that, the person was specifically asking about supplement advice, not diet and nutrition.

Originally posted by topolo
Your being a P/T...where did that come from anyway? What was the point of proclaiming your a P/T have to do with anything?

The post came because he said to hire a personal trainer. The thread is about avant labs............not what he thinks I should do!!!! I want specific information on their products especially which products are for men and which ones are for women......I am not looking for lame information about staying off jelly donuts or hiring a personal trainer. The thread was specific.......AVANT LABS not how to lose weight.

Lets keep this clean and not personal, OK?

I understand what your saying topolo but all I said was you came across kinda hard on the fella. No big deal. Lets just drop it. The important thing is,, did you get your question answered yet? I have to look back and read around all the bullshit posts (including mine) to see what info came out of this. I'm also interested in these Avant products. I've been using VPX because my buddy GOPRO works for them. Twin Peaks has an interest in Avant labs so why don't you PM him your questions on their products. He would be more then happy to help you.

Your very welcome. Let us know what you decide to buy if anything.

I apologize about the jelly donut comment. I guess I should of just said, "Hold Da Mayo" :lol: :funny:

Oh man Randy you keep getting in trouble. lol

I know I'm a misfit..... I sowry :funny:

Must be my flee colar....It is drivin me nuts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back