• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fertility

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Watcha fellas, long time no see.

Need some advise and first hand experiences if possible, success / failure stories and what drugs and routines were used.

So.. Im trying for a baby. Ive been off all AAS for 3 months now, usual PCT.
Its been a tough time, libido and strength dropped to nothing. Libido is slowly coming back now, I can also feel myself recovering after a good nights sleep after a workout. But that's all to do with testosterone, not sperm count obv.

Will be going to see an expert soon but these things take time in the UK.

I was previously blast and cruising on high doses of test for 3 years straight.

I wanted to know about other peoples experiences, as I know this question has been asked a lot on here. I recall heavyiron undergoing something similar but I was young and dumb and didn't pay too much attention.

Seems dead here now but IM has always been good to me on advise. Hoping some people are still around to help.

Hey man have you run any blood work and what
did your pct consist of? Your going to have to do much better than the old school bs 4 week nolva, clomid. A modern age pct consist of HCG prior to pct. Actual pct should be clomid and aromasin and it needs to be run 6-8 weeks. Then labs. See where your numbers are and you may have to add HCG back for a bit. Then run the numbers again. If it?s still not sufficient we might need to add HMG to the protocol and continue.

There's a baby making protocol out there

I was on trt for nearly 6 years when I came off to become fertile. I used HCG, HMG, clomid and nolva. I ended up running 2 rounds of this at 4 weeks each. After the first round I became fertile but my sperm count was extremely low. The second round I was good. You need to get a sperm count done to see where you?re at. I would do one prior to starting the protocol. You may not need to do anything.

Back