Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update WEDS 12/4

Another 333mgs this time in the left glute in the books. He did say his right glute had a very very mild tenderness where he did his shot, but recall this is all fresh meat, that hasn't been used in awhile so this is to be expected. Again this is not a negative at all, this is super common. And he said it's barely noticeable.

So that's that.

Now today he decided to do the 3 caps of Throw Shit PWO. 1 hour pre. Noticeably his workout was way better, and his strength and again, oddly his endurance was higher. But this seemed to spike his BP a little bit, and the difference between 2 caps and 3 was minimal, so I think that for him, 2 caps is ideal, with a ton of fluids at the same time as taking it 1-2 hours prior. That's what I am seeing thus far.

The oddest thing I keep saying is that, you dont think of such a blend to increase endurance, but his endurance on the T.S is way better. Something to consider is all I am saying.

So yeah weight went up easy.

Oh yeah, we weighed him in. Empty stomach 309lbs even. So he's def up a few pounds. Might be retaining some water, because his face looked a little puffy and I know his diet hasn't been super clean.

But we're what, almost 2 weeks in already? Time is flying.

Again, so far so good.

And even though this isn't my log, I wanna make it more interesting and show you guys an exercise method I developed years and years ago (many people try and steal and rename this from me) but this blows your traps up. Some of you have seen it, some of you have not. Try it. Reps of 20, pauses, and hold them for a solid 10 seconds, and do this routine 3x per week. I probably have used this with no less then 500 clients in 10+ years? I have never had one person not love these.

Funny bc if you go to my gym ( I don't train anyone from my gym- You will see literally dozens of people doing these, just imitating that they have seen me do it. The best was I saw literally a 70 year old woman doing them with light weights LMAO!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you for all the updates WesleyInman

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update Friday 12/6

So I was supposed to train client today but it ended up in a shit show bc I needed labels and packaging for my new product and then my Printer, as amazing as she is was running late. So long story short, I canceled the session.

Client still trained. He did another 333mgs in the left delt. Again said painless and this is now his 6th shot? So we are like 2 weeks in.

I can visibly see that he is "fuller". Def looks a bit more muscular and mid section a tiny bit less fat. Pretty cool to see these changes in 2 weeks. Now I know what you are thinking...no way someone can change in 2 weeks but I disagree. Now he does fluctuate, but he is up about 5 lbs. Between the 1K of gear and the throw shit, he def has put on a bit of size or fullness.

Also he looks like a furball. Face way hairier. In fact he complained about having to shave every day.

I know that feeling and it does suck but that's what legit Test does.

So, to date, I have every reason to believe this gear is the real deal.

I may try and meet up and have him hit shoulders since I missed today, but life happens. And I have a birthday party for my niece so this honestly might not happen.

Again so far so good. He loves the T.S and he is going to be a regular customer at this point, so good for Praet.

Now, don't let me neglect this new product I have. MA labs, Aterall aka aderall. This is possibly the best Nootropic to ever exist. We used to have Vicaine and once the FDA went after that, we pulled it and now we have this.

So this is a blatant plug for those of you following the log if you wanna try a cool new product.

Full bottles $69.99
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/aderall-...ic-by-ma-labs/

Samples $22 shipped
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/sample-o...caps-shipping/

Also for those of you checking this log out, let me remind you to check out Praets product called LATE NIGHT.

That is a sexual enhancer. I personally can attest to the effectiveness of this.

I will say this, Praet has some cool ass combos. Truly. Def one of a kind and I can dig that.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update Monday 12/9

My apologies guys, my Mondays and Tuesdays are beyond busy. I'm literally gone from 6am til 8pm at night. My longest and worst day and I hate it.

Have a chance to check in.

Did his 333mgs in his right Pec again, different area. I want him to hit biceps next tbh. He is finished with 1 full bottle and so the math adds up.

So today we had a very fast session but I really had him focus on and hit triceps. I have been using one of Kai Greene's tricep workouts (and though Kai isn't my favorite) in terms of form and what not, I truly do like this one Tricep method he has. He points his ass out, arches his back a little and when he does tricep pushdowns, rather then keep the bar super close to say the abs and chest and elbows close to the sides, he allows the elbows to stick out 6-12" and so when he does the push down, he actually is pushing down and away from himself.

Now this is not orthodox. But I assure you, try this with a full workout and keep the weights manageable, do reps of 20 at least and really squeeze and holy shit, it will blow your triceps up.

I've really become a believer in this method and I will be honest, in my 23 years Competing I never once used it. Nor in my 23 year training, but I am using it now.

I also had him do some Curls to my method. Now I named these after myself, bc I didn't know what else to call them. As dumb as it may be. These are great to introduce into your routine. So we did some of these too.

So in terms of the Gear. He is still very happy. The kid's literally shaving like every single day and even after he shaves he has a 5 o'clock shadow within like minutes. Reminds me of the Simpsons episode.

That's def him

So anyways he hasn't used the T.W Pwo in a few days. I think we are gonna try 2 caps of Throw Shit mixed in with some ECA stack for kicks and giggles. Should be fun.

I mean I like stuff like that. I love having an insane workout here and there and pressing limits.

Why not?

Will post up. We should be active this week.

Also gonna show you guys some liquid nutrition and protein options we use with my guys that helps them stack on and maintain or gain weight. Blended with Whole Foods.

I have some magic tricks to show you, believe it or not

Thanks for following

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 12/12

He did right bicep yesterday. First time ever. Said he woke up today and no PIP, no pain but if he coughs, he can feel the injection site.

No surprise here at all. Biceps are very touchy and even the best of gear can cause pain and swelling.

In this case, he is good go to.

No update on bodyweight or workouts, but I may have an update Friday for you guys

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update Friday the 13th...12/13

Client administered another 333mgs but we went back to the Delts.

His right bicep from the last shot is red, a bit tender to the touch/ Def has some irritation but again in the bicep this is common. And he's never hit them before. So you might wanna re-think it if you wanna hit the bicep. PIP is not an issue at all on this brand, so this is def the first tiny bump we ran into..

Weighed him in. 313lbs even.

And he has not even been eating his maintenance cals, so this is def solid. So what's he up 7lbs so far? I mean he fluctuates 3-4 in general.

But we are clearly seeing weight gain at the end of week 2.

So far so good!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Update Friday the 13th...12/13

Client administered another 333mgs but we went back to the Delts.

His right bicep from the last shot is red, a bit tender to the touch/ Def has some irritation but again in the bicep this is common. And he's never hit them before. So you might wanna re-think it if you wanna hit the bicep. PIP is not an issue at all on this brand, so this is def the first tiny bump we ran into..

Weighed him in. 313lbs even.

And he has not even been eating his maintenance cals, so this is def solid. So what's he up 7lbs so far? I mean he fluctuates 3-4 in general.

But we are clearly seeing weight gain at the end of week 2.

So far so good!
    Thank you for the update sir

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 12/18

We did a session yesterday and it went very well. Today is another 333mgs, forget where he is pinning, maybe left delt? Will find out for later and update the thread tonight.

Strength has definitely improved and he is visibly a little bigger at this point.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts
    Rep Points

All gear has some pip to somebody......that's my conclusion

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update

Sorry it's been a busy Hoilday week. We will be at the gym 1-2x per week this week.

What I will say is we made a little change. We aren't going to do the 1k mg shot in one dose like we were going to. I don't want him to risk Test Flu like symptoms or other symptoms from a massive dosage all at once (though I have seen others do it before)

So what we are going to do is 500 on Monday and 500 on tuesday. Test E peaks at 48 hours so honestly I do not believe that this will have too much of an effect on the level 7 days after the last shot.

So anyways game plan is this. MonTues this week 500 each day. Following week, Mon/Tues 500mgs each day. Labs the following Tuesday.

So the log should be complete the first week or two of January.

Questions/Concerns with that method?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update Friday 12/27

Hope everyone's holiday was good!

Very busy week this week and next week will be the same so there will be very few updates.

He did start the 500mgs M + Tues this week and will do that again next week.

Weighed in 310lbs today but said his diet has only been maintenance and only trained 3x per week due to the Holidays as well.

We did some back and triceps today, nothing crazy but strength like I mentioned is improved.

He's def aromatizing a bit, we are going to add in either some exem or arim, I forget what he has on hand now, but his face is super puffy and he's def retaining some water for fact.

Only a few weeks until we get to see the final numbers!

Thanks everyone for following-

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update Monday 12/30

He will be administering the 500x2 this week, and then the goal would to be to do labs next Tuesday. In the event of any scheduling issues, etc. We will simply do another 500x2 next week and then do the labs exactly one week later, but again, it "shouldn't be an issue timing this right.

But I have learned to always always have a backup plan, so as not to end in disappointment. So many times I have something dialed in precisely and something out of the blue comes in and ruins it.

So anyways that's Plan A and Plan B.

He weighed in last night at 311.

Noticeably puffier in the face, hair is growing like a weed, and says he has to shave every single day.

I think he mentioned he is finally seeing some BP spike but nothing horrific.

Will get a session in today and I will update again either tonight or in the am...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/1/2020

Happy New Years everyone!!

Weighed in client yesterday at 311lbs

Worked in Bi's and Tri's. Endurance looked good, and he's getting a nice pump on arms at this point.

Did the 500mgs M+Tues and so now the "Goal" is if he can get the labs next tues. He hasn't dialed it in via his schedule, since it has to be done by the am. But I did tell him that if he cannot do it on the 7th? We can schedule it on the 14th now. So that is the current game plan. Has to go in the am and I am guessing he will use my Private MD affiliate and that means likely Quest will be doing his labs.

Will keep you guys in the loop. Enjoy your holiday

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 1/5/20
    Sunday

So we actually met up for a session yesterday.

Weighed in 313.3 (the heaviest his weight has been this far)

Did a high rep, low weight regiment. Nothing fantastic today, he wasn't feeling it in the gym, but I believe he overtrained this week, so that was why IMO. Prob should have taken the day off tbh.

But so anyways, his appt is Tuesday 1/14th. I was hoping for this tuesday but heck it's only a week more and I will update this thread a few times more before he finally draws labs. I think once labs are drawn results come in 2-5 business days. Shouldn't be long.