• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Joseph Baena Looking Like a Clone of Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Joseph Baena Looking Like a Clone of Arnold Schwarzenegger Strikes a Solid Classic Pose!

Arnold?s son definitely takes after his father?s side of the family.

Joseph Baena, son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and his former housekeeper Mildred Baena, shared this photo of his incredible physique on Instagram yesterday:

Attachments

• arnold-son.jpg
    arnold-son.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 12
He looks good but a ways to go to be a clone of Arnold

I hope he doesn?t turn into a clone of his father. Arnold?s physique was never impressive to me beyond a little kid watching his movies. As far as his competitions went, I was never impressed with him. Sergio on the other hand, he was far more in contest shape, had better symmetry and an overall more pleasing look. Arnold just put the sport on the map by becoming an actor imo. Yeah I said it, Arnold?s physique was not impressive to me lmao

I hope he doesn?t turn into a clone of his father. Arnold?s physique was never impressive to me beyond a little kid watching his movies. As far as his competitions went, I was never impressed with him. Sergio on the other hand, he was far more in contest shape, had better symmetry and an overall more pleasing look. Arnold just put the sport on the map by becoming an actor imo. Yeah I said it, Arnold?s physique was not impressive to me lmao

negged ...fool... lol

Buzz killIngton.

Geeeez.

Back