Check Out These Picks!...arnold, Sergio, Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, Franco Compared!!!!!!

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Check Out These Picks!...arnold, Sergio, Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, Franco Compared!!!!!!

I know there are many people that love BB, especially the guys from the past. And of course there are endless arguements as to what guys of the past would do compared to today's "mass monsters".

Check this site out......coolest shit i've ever seen!!!

http://ironage.us/virtual/index.html
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Awesome site!

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

I put that Ronnie and Arnold head to head front double biceps as my background. what a fuckin awesome picture!

Most of the pics i recognize from Arnold's Encycl. of BB, but regardless, the way they are put together for comparison is awesome.....

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Back shots on page 6 are good.

Rep Points

IMO, Haney was amazing. It is unbelieveable to me that he can perform a vacuum at his size. I would LOVE to see Ronnie try and do that.

By the by, I have no problem with Ronnie, he won by far this year considering how much larger he was than everyone else. I do, however, feel he holds water in his back.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Has lost 58lbs!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dorian wins!

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cool site.

RAWR!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't know why but Dorian looks kinda strange to me. He looks kinda round like a puff ball or something.
    Homer: Hey! I saved your life! That egg sandwich could have killed you by cholesterol.
    Lenny: Pfft, forget it, Homer. While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human
    blood stream.

Rep Points

thanks flex...i learn a lot here..

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

It's kind of surprising that todays generation isn't all that much bigger than the pros of yesteryear..............................except for their roid guts.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Originally posted by ALBOB
    It's kind of surprising that todays generation isn't all that much bigger than the pros of yesteryear..............................except for their roid guts.
    i agree with you in some aspects.

that's why many people (including myself) prefer the old school look (of huge size, good quality and tiny waists) to monster size, shredded to bits and big, blocky waists.

YOu're right though about they are not that much bigger, or for that matter, better. IMO Arnold still has the best chest and arms of all time (although Ronnie may have the best arms just cuz they are so fuckin big). But, Sergio's arms may actually be bigger than Ronnies, just not as peaked. IMO Franco has the best lats, although Dorian and Ronnie have enormous backs (but again Franco had the tiny waist that made his poses look sooo good). Arnold's calves are still prob. the best. and IMO Arnold and Haney had the best 2 overall physiques ever when combining their sheer mass with their tiny waists....

The biggest difference are the legs. "today's" legs are friggin ginormous, much bigger than the past. but, many people say the huge legs take away from aesthetique aspects....

Rep Points

nope i think Dorian had the best back of all time...he still beats Ronnie and Franco
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

Rep Points

i''m sure there are other people on this board that would support Dorian as well
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Originally posted by oaktownboy
    nope i think Dorian had the best back of all time...he still beats Ronnie and Franco
    i just meant lats, as in lat spread, not entire backs. franco could fly with those wings....

Rep Points

gotcha

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

i agree with you oak though, dorian's back is insane. his and ronnie's are like neck and neck, its just personal opinion who's better....(actually my back blows franco, ronnie and dorian away combined haha)

RAWR!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like francos back the best. I remember in pumping iron when Arnold was watching him he said something about him flying too.
    Homer: Hey! I saved your life! That egg sandwich could have killed you by cholesterol.
    Lenny: Pfft, forget it, Homer. While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human
    blood stream.