• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting on TRT, calorie deficit, t3

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello. I Recently acquired several vials of test prop and would like to run a trt dose (250/wk) while reducing my overall calories to around 1500. (Maintenance is around 2400)

If I keep my protein intake on the high side (1 gram per lb of lbm) will I be able to maintain muscle mass while losing nothing but fat or is muscle loss inevitable?

I am Interested in t3 as well but have not decided on a dosage. Perhaps 25 mcgs or 50 mcgs? Would T3 be catabolic on my calorie deficit or would the test c offset muscle loss?

Thanks.

T3 does not discriminate between muscle or fat it will eat away both. It?s very efficient for weight loss but I would never run it without an on cycle dose of any androgen.

1500 calories is extremely low. Everyone is different but I would guess your going to be pretty catabolic. If you add that T3 you will for sure go catabolic.

Hello. I Recently acquired several vials of test prop and would like to run a trt dose (250/wk) while reducing my overall calories to around 1500. (Maintenance is around 2400)

If I keep my protein intake on the high side (1 gram per lb of lbm) will I be able to maintain muscle mass while losing nothing but fat or is muscle loss inevitable?

I am Interested in t3 as well but have not decided on a dosage. Perhaps 25 mcgs or 50 mcgs? Would T3 be catabolic on my calorie deficit or would the test c offset muscle loss?

Thanks.

You gave us very limited details to work with, so don?t expect much for replies.... but based on your post i?m guessing you are very inexperienced and would be better off adding cardio everyday to your workouts and creating a deficit due to activity not reducing calories,,, It doesn?t matter what you take at 1500 calories a day, you will lose a ton of your LBM

Too few calories, too many fat burners

Back