• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UFC D.C. Highlights and Results

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
UFC D.C. Highlights and Results

It was a bizarrely stacked card of fights at UFC?s first Fight Night in Washington, D.C.
If you were watching ESPN last night, then you already know the good, the bad, and the ugly about how UFC DC went down. In case you missed it, here?s a breakdown of how all the fights shook out and some of the night?s highlights.

Overall Results & Highlights
Heavyweight Jairzinho Rozenstruik snatched victory from the jaws of defeat with a stunning come-from-behind knockout against Alistair Overeem. This was a slow burn of a fight, with both athletes spending much of their time in the ring batting at each other without landing any serious hits. However, that all changed in the final few seconds of the last round. Overeem walked away from the match with what was definitely one of the more brutal busted lips in recent UFC history. You can watch footage of the pivotal knockout moment below.

https://youtu.be/yrQQKxut-EM

Rozenstruik was able to preserve his undefeated status in the UFC, which he seemed in jeopardy of losing throughout the fight. He needed stoppage in the final round in order to turn things around, which is exactly what happened. He spoke with UFC News after the fight about his competitive drive and why he didn?t give up despite fighting his way through a truly dismal match. ?I never give up. I always fight for what I want.?

My firestick quit working so if anybody knows how to watch let me know

Back