• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What NOT to do after 9 back surgeries

I'm speechless.. I just had surgery to fuse my L4 and L5 last Thursday, I can't imagine what the hell he is thinking! It takes a full year for the vertebrae to fuse, so unless it'e been more than a year since the last surgery he is crazy stupid!

I'm speechless.. I just had surgery to fuse my L4 and L5 last Thursday, I can't imagine what the hell he is thinking! It takes a full year for the vertebrae to fuse, so unless it'e been more than a year since the last surgery he is crazy stupid!

All I had was one herniated disc and I stopped lifting weights for 3 months after surgery and I still 6 years later only do machines, and I am very careful with everything I do.

You're a lot smarter than num nuts... I would hate to have to deal with what he has coming down the road at him.

I agree. He acts as if he is mentally disabled with his blatant disregard for his health. I remember in his Netflix movie, Ronnie eats oxys like Tic tacs all day long so there is no doubt he isn?t feeling the full pain that he should be feeling. Those bouncing shrugs with 200lbs is terrible form and could easily injure a healthy male

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a lot smarter than num nuts... I would hate to have to deal with what he has coming down the road at him.

I see him in a wheelchair in the near future, permanently. I loved squats but have not done them in probably 7 years now, I chose my health and being able to walk over lifting heavy weights.

Looks like some of the guys in my neck of the woods- complete idiots-OD

I see him in a wheelchair in the near future, permanently. I loved squats but have not done them in probably 7 years now, I chose my health and being able to walk over lifting heavy weights.

I agree.. we have one body, one life, once we have this one block of time to live and love and enjoy life, to destroy your body seems so so stupid. Hard to even imagine what is going on inside that guys head.

I agree.. we have one body, one life, once we have this one block of time to live and love and enjoy life, to destroy your body seems so so stupid. Hard to even imagine what is going on inside that guys head.

Man that?s the truth! There?s no way he is satisfied with his lifes choices ... he likely would have achieved so much more than he did... his tunnel vision was a double edged sword

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back