• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you could make a wish???

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys if a Genie came out of your protein bottle and granted on wish to have the same physic as a professional bodybuilder, who would you choose?
This thread is to see exactly how here prefers the monster size to that of the more symetrical artistic look such as Frank Zane, Lee Labrada, shawn Ray.

I would say Milos Sarcev.

Can I pick a fitness model? :p

I would take Monica Brant or Jenny Lynn (she has such a pretty name :D), or that Latino chick who won the Figure olympia :nanner:

Well FS...
I gave this serious thought, and I would have to say the
Incredible Hulk.

Now isn't he handsome! :lol:

attachment.php

Look the damn Genie smoke turned me green...:hehe:
I think I need a bath.

I reallky hate the overly large look so I'd go with Zane, I really like his build. I wouldn't mind Arnold though.

Now you got me going FS. hehe :evil:

Originally posted by Jenny
Can I pick a fitness model? :p

I would take Monica Brant or Jenny Lynn (she has such a pretty name :D), or that Latino chick who won the Figure olympia :nanner:

Ummm well I'd prefer you picked a female bodybuilder. The fitness models physics are pretty similar. None of them are muscle bound like the Ms Olympia competitors. So pick a pro fem bodybuilder.
After seeing who you choes though Jenny I'd bet your fem pic would be Rachael McClish.

that Latino chick who won the Figure olympia :nanner:

Latino is a male, spanish is a gender specific language.

Originally posted by firestorm
After seeing who you choes though Jenny I'd bet your fem pic would be Rachael McClish.

She is one of my favorites :dance:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Mudge
Latino is a male, spanish is a gender specific language.

Well Excuse me Mr. :rolleyes: You can't expect a swede to know EVERY language there is can ya :eek:

Picky.. :grumble:

She is one of my favorites :dance:

Same here too Mudge, in fact she is my favorite of all time along with Cory Everson.

Well Excuse me Mr. :rolleyes: You can't expect a swede to know EVERY language there is can ya :eek:

Picky.. :grumble:

I am supprised people dont know that, its a very common language. Russian is also gender specific, it gets pretty confusing to people who speak english and other non-gender related languages.

If you know Latino, I'd figure you would know Latina :p

English gets pretty confusing .....hehe :doh:

I would pick Shawn Ray or Flex Wheeler in his prime. Oh Tom platz's physique has to be up there for me b/c I am obsessed with legs. Ha ha

Shawn ans Flex are good choices but I wouldn't want Platz's legs. too damn big.

oh even though Flex looks like he weighs 180 pounds now. What a shame.

I am supprised people dont know that, its a very common language. Russian is also gender specific, it gets pretty confusing to people who speak english and other non-gender related languages.

If you know Latino, I'd figure you would know Latina :p

Yeah, I should have thought about that :p I do know italian and german too and they are gender specific :rolleyes:

Thanks for the spanish lesson professor Mudge :D

we always want physiques that are different from ours :shrug:
if i had to pick a bb'er physique it would be no one....i would keep my own bod :)

Yeah hon, I'd keep your bod too :D
No bb bod for me either, I'll just keep working on mine until it's where I want it to be:p

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by firestorm
Shawn ans Flex are good choices but I wouldn't want Platz's legs. too damn big.

thats the point, there is no such thing as too big. Its all about the massive legs for me personally.:thumb:

if i had one wish though....i would wish to find someone to love forever :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
if i had one wish though....i would wish to find someone to love forever :D
You are so sweet Jenny... I agree with you 100%! I feel exactly the same way.
:)

Last edited:
me too - but i'll take a debbie kruck or cory everson physique to go along with the love. ;)

If anyone knows who I'm talking about. There is this guy on wrestling named Brock Lesner. His muscles look like they were suppose to be lean but he made them bulky with alot of work. If anyone's seen him I would look like him.....except for the face. I would like to keep mine if I could.

Ronnie Coleman, becaue I want his back and Bi's. I could do without his ab region though. :D

I still say nobody beats the Incredible Green Man. :hehe:

You guys aren't prejudice are you :hehe:

That green guy........IS HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

But see, he's animated....not all that huge. Break him down to size.

Lou F is a great guy. Met him at the Arnold Expo last year. Fantastic personality.....

Labrada would be one of them at the top of the list. Semmetry was awesome. I'd agree with gr81 too regarding Shawn and Flex.

You are right Babs, Lou is a great guy. I met him for the first time as a guest poser when I first started competing. He was one of the frendliest I have ever met. Arnold was the biggest dick I'd ever met. I'm sure he would have been nicer if he was after my vote though. lol

Back