How do I reduce body fat properly?

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

How do I reduce body fat properly?

Here’s a “real way,” no gimmicks. I assume that’s what you meant.

When you’re eating, before putting the food into your body, ask what is this going to do for me? How will my body use this? If the answer is to repair and build muscle, good, eat. If it’s fuel for this hike I’m going on, good eat. But if the answer is probably straight to fat, don’t eat it.

So do that, just do your best to avoid “straight to fat” food. That means sugar and things loaded with sugar. Do that and you’ll be on your way. But you’ll need to do something else too: exercise enough to make your body need to use the fat it has already stored up.

What’s a good exercise for that? WALKING. Go walking every day if you can. A couple times a day if possible. Go for long, brisk walks in the morning before breakfast. Walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. You’re bored, go to the mall and walk he whole thing. Park out a ways so you have to walk farther to and from your car. And try to pep-step when you walk. Walk faster than is comfortable.

That’s it. No big routines, no fancy diets to sigh up for. No trainers needed. Just avoid sugar and be that person who others keep saying “hey, slow down!” to when you’re walking somewhere.

Fat loss is never about just physical transformation as we like to think. It is a shift in the mental Paradigm.

The simple rule of fat loss

Energy Intake < Energy Expenditure

Then why do 99% of Diets Fail?

The answer is

A temporary change in lifestyle which is generally Extreme!

The Problem is we all want immediate success. Be it in Career or health.

In that process, we fuck up our Body and more importantly the Mind Psychology.

The simple fact is If you stop eating or eat a very small quantity body does not like as it is a survival machine. It does everything, plays all tricks to get you back into the old eating habits where though you were eating shit but at least your body was getting enough energy to survive. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

How do I reduce creatine levels quickly ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamGroot View Post
    How do I reduce creatine levels quickly ?

1. Drinking lots of water allows you to eliminate creatine through urine.
    2. Decrease your protein intake, but increase how much dietary fiber you eat.
    3. Try not to push yourself too hard during excercise, because your body will produce more creatine to recover quicker.
    4. In case you’re taking any muscle supplements, make sure you check the labels, and ensure you aren’t accidentally taking in creatine through one.

Finally, if you’re getting desperate- you should look into chitosan blends.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

WALKING. Go walking every day if you can. A couple times a day if possible. Go for long, brisk walks in the morning before breakfast. Walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. You’re bored, go to the mall and walk he whole thing. Park out a ways so you have to walk farther to and from your car. And try to pep-step when you walk. Walk faster than is comfortable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    WALKING. Go walking every day if you can. A couple times a day if possible. Go for long, brisk walks in the morning before breakfast. Walk up the stairs instead of taking the elevator. You’re bored, go to the mall and walk he whole thing. Park out a ways so you have to walk farther to and from your car. And try to pep-step when you walk. Walk faster than is comfortable.
    According to my doctors I have polycythemia vera. I've had high hemocrit hemoglobin and red since 2016. I'm getting my blood drawn for the 3rd time in 4 days.
    I also meet with an oncologist who's a hematologist today to discuss treatment plans. From my research I have to give blood a few times a week and be on blood thinners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamGroot View Post
    According to my doctors I have polycythemia vera. I've had high hemocrit hemoglobin and red since 2016. I'm getting my blood drawn for the 3rd time in 4 days.
    I also meet with an oncologist who's a hematologist today to discuss treatment plans. From my research I have to give blood a few times a week and be on blood thinners

You are aware AAS increases rbc and hematocrit numbers, right? It might be time to come clean to your docs about your aas use (if you haven't) and if it is possibly the culprit. Especially if your numbers have only increased in the last few years. If you do truly have polycythemia, running gear is going to be a hazard you'll have to address. It's like having high blood pressure and deciding you're going to start salting everything.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    You are aware AAS increases rbc and hematocrit numbers, right? It might be time to come clean to your docs about your aas use (if you haven't) and if it is possibly the culprit. Especially if your numbers have only increased in the last few years. If you do truly have polycythemia, running gear is going to be a hazard you'll have to address. It's like having high blood pressure and deciding you're going to start salting everything.
    Good to go then.