• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I would like to be considered for the Administration position

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think it would be a good move.

Make IMF great again

ROID 2020

Got my vote, it would be interesting

Going to be hard to recover from ASF. People just want gear and ASF is probably at the top of a google search.

2700 members online but no one posts anything.

I?m seriously contemplating a solution.

I am waiting for your solutions ? OD

Do we all get bumper stickers and hats?

Going to be hard to recover from ASF. People just want gear and ASF is probably at the top of a google search.

2700 members online but no one posts anything.

I?m seriously contemplating a solution.

:callme:

I think it would be a good move.

Make IMF great again

ROID 2020

if you agree to defend trump at all costs... well then you are what prince wants.. if you notice, only rob's gang of trump protectors ' aka super mods' are posting, so maybe you can become one of 'trump's mods'...

uHCfuzi.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
if you agree to defend trump at all costs... well then you are what prince wants.. if you notice, only rob's gang of trump protectors ' aka super mods' are posting, so maybe you can become one of 'trump's mods'...

uHCfuzi.jpg

Like I said, Trump is the only subject chubby can post about. TDS total TDS...

Like I said, Trump is the only subject chubby can post about. TDS total TDS...

if I'm not mistaken, you are known here as oldsoiledasshole, correct me if I am wrong... are you still asking noobs for ''dick pics' ? while you claim to be some sort of Mormon religious fanatic... but you are a credit to trump defenders everywhere... thx for your service

Consider yourself corrected, you are mistaken.

But now I see I was wrong, you also make up and post shit when you disagree with another person and like all lefties do. You can't discuss or defend any of what you say in a real way, you can only make up your falsehoods and try to degrade or disparage those you disagree with because you have no way to prevail in any real discussion or argument. Rail on lefty I know your game and I'm not playing.

if I'm not mistaken, you are known here as oldsoiledasshole, correct me if I am wrong... are you still asking noobs for ''dick pics' ? while you claim to be some sort of Mormon religious fanatic... but you are a credit to trump defenders everywhere... thx for your service

Be nice " chub " we all know you are a Trump guy -OD

Roid will bring in more Trump haters.......that'll spice things up

Trump 2020

Lets face it, the economy is so good right now that people can afford World Pharma gearz again. Maybe that?s the solution, bring back World Pharma.

Trump 2020

Lets face it, the economy is so good right now that people can afford World Pharma gearz again. Maybe that?s the solution, bring back World Pharma.

BIG TRUE !! We need him back right now -OD

Trump 2020

I loved WP gear, he went out of business tho.

I loved WP gear, he went out of business tho.
his prices were crazy, but that place had prob the best facility of all UGL labs on the market..
I never used his stuff, but word had it he was pushing recs on people just to get them to promote.. NOT COOL!

IML Gear Cream!
his prices were crazy, but that place had prob the best facility of all UGL labs on the market..
I never used his stuff, but word had it he was pushing recs on people just to get them to promote.. NOT COOL!

It was not UGL.

AP and BD are made in a legit facility.

I?ve only found one other guy that sells that brand.

What does pushing rec on people mean ?

Back to the topic at hand.

Admin needs to start his own YouTube channel .

Gear was soloid -I used a bunch of it -OD

I used AP form WP for a while- it was stellar top shelf and it?s interesting that AP tren was doses at 80mgs. His hgh was excellent :) good times 2012-2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good gear it was.

Never used the tren but I still remember looking at those pretty amps though.

First time I ever bought gear was from a guy called Backo666 out of Yugoslavia.

Real galenicka test e amps, real yellow top decals and naps dbol. Got it with a income tax return and the tender age of 20 yrs old. Back in naught and 2. To top it off I made my own tren out of pellets with a fina kit. The tren altered my brain permanently. It brought about my alter ego of ROID. I didn?t name him until 2008 though.

Back