• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Don't Use a Hotel Hair Dryer and 19 Other Secrets

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Don't Use a Hotel Hair Dryer and 19 Other Secrets

If you often travel for pleasure or business, you spend a good deal of time at hotels. Hotel rooms are supposed to be the epitome of cleanliness! At least you hope so. But in fact, the objects you?d never think could be dirty are the biggest sources of germs.

Hotel staff are required to disinfect the obvious stuff in the bathroom like the toilet and sink, but more obscure items get cleaned less often. The hairdryer, the carpet, lamp switches and TV remotes are only some of the objects on the list. Let?s see what else you should try to avoid touching in a hotel room.

https://youtu.be/iM6rPaZxdrc

I always avoid them since I know they are too filthy to deal with.

I'm really picky too when it comes to hotels and for sure a hair dryer is not something I would use no matter how badly I needed it. Not only the bacteria and viruses you can get from them are too many but I also have a very sensitive skin and hair and I would hate to see my head burned and ugly looking during a trip. I actually prefer to take a cordless chair dryer that I bought from hairdryerfair.com Mainly because they are very easy to carry around and you don't require a plug for them. When I travel to Europe I need an adapter and it's something that I tend to not carry with me.

I'm really picky too when it comes to hotels and for sure a hair dryer is not something I would use no matter how badly I needed it. Not only the bacteria and viruses you can get from them are too many but I also have a very sensitive skin and hair and I would hate to see my head burned and ugly looking during a trip. I actually prefer to take a cordless chair dryer that I bought from hairdryerfair.com Mainly because they are very easy to carry around and you don't require a plug for them. When I travel to Europe I need an adapter and it's something that I tend to not carry with me.

I think cordless hairdryers are the invention of the century. I love them.

Never would have thought the hairdryer as being a germ factory.

Back