• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what's up

I'm not going anywhere, I just started working out this past August, haven't missed a day since. definitely have gotten stronger, size is just starting to show, I take the usual supp's, Creatine BCAA's etc. looking for an extra edge, I dont have a workout partner, pretty everyday by myself. hit the gym by 530AM for 2 hours.. if you could point me in the right direction, Domestically. that would be awesome.. not getting any younger.. be 52 in a few months

Many good sponsors here. Check out reviews to see what suits you best. Chances are you will get messages from people trying to sell you products. Be carfeull of those, many are scams etc. Stick with a board sponsor listed here.

I'm going w/you, I see u have a payment method that I like to use... I order once a week.. I dont know if I'm aloud to say how much, but a few hundred

Last edited:
does anyone answer on Facebook?? just asking, I sent a PM there

Facebook? Nooooo that?s the worst idea ever! Get yourself a secure email like Tutanota. Never use Facebook or insecure emails to talk business on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not an idiot, they have a Facebook page and I sent them a PM, but no one has answered, that's reason behind the question

I didn't believe it but yes I just looked, monster has both a Facebook and Instagram and on their Facebook they list a business address in New York and it shows 383 people checked in at that address.....lol

Last edited:
I didn't believe it but yes I just looked, monster has both a Facebook and Instagram and on their Facebook they list a business address in New York and it shows 383 people checked in at that address.....lol

Wow is pretty much all I can say to that!! I wonder if it?s actually them or some meat head trying to make a buck selling their stuff?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The face book thing is news to me and the boss. Long ago we had a rep that made the instagram and evidently the facebook as well. We let that rep go along time ago for certain reasons. As you can see neither of those have been active for a long time. Quite embarassing to be honest.

well I'm glad it was there or I wouldn't have found you guys. me being the generation that uses FB.
We won't let you down bro. You can count on that. There are so many good choices here to choose from, so thanks for giving ua a shot.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome aboard Chuckie ~~~

Back