• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Listen to your body

iamGroot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had head aches every day, always hot , red face, aches and pains, high blood pressure. I just got used to it .

I had gallbladder removed in Oct. Rhabdo and cellulitis in Dec. So i have insurance and I get blood drawn . I was told I have thick blood . Go to the hospital they diagnose me as polycythemia vera. Get labs again, bloods are thick. Meet my oncologist and he sends me to get blood drained . Holy shit night and day difference in looks body temperature blood pressure , headache is gone .

Oh and I have secondary polycythemia vera where there's an underlying cause which is unknown and I need more blood work .

I'm getting weekly blood work to see if my levels continue to stay high or what.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

One of many. My hemoglobin , hemocrit and red blood cells were in abundance making my blood thick.

I had gotten used to feeling like shit, always having headaches , being red , hot , red hands, purple feet not being able to hear well ..i guess too much blood really messes with your body

One of many. My hemoglobin , hemocrit and red blood cells were in abundance making my blood thick.

I had gotten used to feeling like shit, always having headaches , being red , hot , red hands, purple feet not being able to hear well ..i guess too much blood really messes with your body

I am guessing you are not on a blast ? OD

Oh and I have secondary polycythemia vera where there's an underlying cause which is unknown and I need more blood work .

I posted to your other thread mentioning this...you realize gear increases rbc and hematocrit, right?

Yes bear I do realize that, no I'm currently on week 3 of pct. 25mg clomid 20mg nolva . Another two weekd I'll be off pct I'll be starting to take zma ( not aas )

59.6 hemocrit
Hemoglobin 26.4
Rbc 6.85

Back