• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Flex's Path to the Mr. Olympia

IML Gear Cream!
well, less than 48hrs till i'm back in the gym.

i can't fuckin wait. i'm getting very anxious in both a good and bad (anxiety) way.

i feel like a toothpick going a week w/o a killer pump, lord please return me to my iron kingdom asap

I'm back and damn it feels GOOD.

great w.o., great pump.

only lowlight, i deaded at teh end of the w.o., so i only got 405x6, 405x4, 315x8. my lower back was killed already when i started deading from rows and shit, but still, i'm used to deading better than that.

hey hot stuff. betcha never thought i would step in here :evil: well the dr has arrived :evil2:

Good w.o. calves and chest felt like they were gonna explode

You know how some people just can't seem to do any wrong? Ya well, i'm the complete opposite, i can't do any right. One small example: I offer, yes offer, to volunteer my services to my country, and they won't accept me cuz i take an inhaler before i go to bed at night..WTF???"

What do you mean? You have asthma?

i was gonna maybe join the marines this fall, in a special program for college grads that makes you an officer, not just the bottom of the barrel. he was asking me all these questions, and asked "do you have asthma"

i dont even know if i have it, but i do have an inhaler, so i said "yes". i had slight asthma my whole life, but i only take the inhaler like before i sleep, jsut cuz it makes me breathe better. but i asked my roomie, who's a pharmacy major, and he said an inhaler would help you whether or not you have asthma....

so damn, i try to fuckin volunteer to serve my country, and i can't even do that right. but i think i'm gonna get an asthma test done to see if i even have it.........

that's screwed up cuz...hey where have u been man??studying??:laugh:

I was just about to bump this... I think Flex fell asleep at his computer.

ha whats up guys?

studying? me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

ya, it kinda sucks, cuz i was actually looking forward to joining the Marines, believe it or not. i wanted to do something that i'd be proud of, cuz college didnt do it for me. college was a 5 year party/vacation that's sadly coming to an end(alot of guys go to school for 5 years......ya, they're called doctors) and now i have no fuckin clue what i'm gonna do with my life.

i'm really considering to become a personal trainer, cuz i figure i mine as well do something like.

anyways, i gotta take some time off from lifting coming up, fuckin sucks. i just took spring break off to recover and now i gotta take more time off. oh well, its for the better.

hope everything is going well OTB and Premo, feel free to hit my journal whenever you guys want, i appreciate it:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Why taking more time off?

A PT is a good choice. I will probably do this in the future, and then I want to open my own gym. :)

pt is a great choice...i thought about doing that as well..geez i hate cutting...

Yea, hows cutting goin man? Been at it for about a month ahvent you?

cutting is a major pain in the ass..but i let myself get way too much bodyfat..i should have started cutting a while ago..oh well..damn carbs:mad:

:lol: I have a feeling that when I cut(if ever) I will get mad too.

i use that anger in the gym...sometimes, since i have one of the quickest tempers on the face of the earth, i will start punching the wall or slamming shit on the ground...the best thing to do is go to the gym start throwing up some serious weight and yell like hell:D

Good angry song: Fuckin hostile - Pantera
Good melancholy song: Sold my soul - Black Label Society
Good horny song: In public - Kelis

:lol:

Originally posted by greekblondechic
Good angry song: Fuckin hostile - Pantera
:lol:

WOW, u like Pantera? :buttrock:

man, you gain new points with me everyday:D

well, "it" went well today (for all of u that know what "it" is). i am very relieved i got that shit over with. (plus i got a whole bottle of painkillers:rocker:)

anyways, can't lift chest for a week or so, so i'm just gonna take it out on my legs/calves/arms, can't complain about that.

i dont know, but i can guess.... can i have your bras now that u dont need them? :lol: JK!!!!

u knew i liked pantera. I used to be a very angry girl :finger:

IML Gear Cream!
ouch that hurt:sob:

well, shit is going well. only prob. is i have 1 month of college left in my career, so i plan on living it up and partying cuz i figure i only have one chance left. its gonna get in the way of my BB for only a little cuz i won't each quite as much, will take in lots of "empty" cals, and will be a tad hungover for w.o.'s,but once school is over, that's it, there's no coming back to this party they call college.

Your absolutely right, dont waste a second of college, it was the best 4 yrs of my life and probably will be the best 4 yrs ever

well shit bro, thanks for understanding. i mean, i figure i got the rest of my life to be the best BB i can be, but only 1 month left of this vacation they call school, so i'ma live it up.

BTW, why dont you get your ass up here to Storrs for the chaos:buttrock:

just warning you though, you're gonna have to fight Iarebaboon for the last couch;)

if I can get some of my lazy ass friends together I might head up but I dont know. I dont want my explorer burned or anything. If I do head up there i'll let you know.

I live it up man, just make sure you graduate and dont get yourself really fucked with some stupid shit, or it will turn into not such a good last month. SOme of my friends in school got arrested and another failed class in the last month and had to take one more class in the fall and could walk with us

FLEX congrats on your decision. I too have been in college 5 years with nothing more than an AA degree because I didnt know what I wanted to major in until the end of last year. Each person has their own path to take to figure these kind of things out.

Ive been through similar basic training as the Marines, not exact, but I know what to expect and went through something that was pretty close.

Good luck man, and be safe.

nice deads bro, UConn women 3peat and first ever men/womens championship

didnt hear much about anything happening at UConn last night, which is kinda good. I'm sure there was plenty going on just nothing on the national news today. I bet this week has been really productive up there hahaa

Back