• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stay Tuned, My Stenabol and Test Iso log

liquid_c2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again to Uncle Z for this opportunity along with his mods. Will be posting my log here along with pictures, basic diet info, my bodyweight, and of course pictures of the product and dosing. Dosing will probably be at 100mg EOD of each compound as that would be easiest with they type of ester. Will post a TD pic when I receive. Note: couldn't log into my old account for some reason, so I created a new one.

Welcome to the first entry in my stenabolic/testosterone isocaproate log. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to do this and thanks again to Uncle Z and his entire team of reps. I will be posting this same log to three different places and will make it detailed without being so detailed it becomes boring. Log updates per the requirements will be a minimum of 3x a week, possibly more with pictures once a week.

To those that may not know, testosterone isocaproate is one of the odd testosterone esters in sustanon 250. It is very similar to phenylpropinate. Between phenylpropionate and enanthate in half life. As for stenabolic which is my main interest, it was a marketed steroid that was supposedly Dan Duchane?s favorite. I?m no chemist, but looking at its structure, it seems to be a cross between primobolan and masteron.

First off I received the packaging today. It was fast and I was very happy it was shipped from a very safe EU country vs some no name land. This increases speed and especially and most important, it increases the chance it will arrive safely. Pics are posted below. Let me describe. The vials are much more professional looking that I expected, much more than the site gives them credit for. The vials have no paper labels and are 100% silk screened and look amazing. The boxes too were perfect which while it doesn?t matter to me helps if you want to resell them obviously.

Here is what my cycle will be. Note, I am currently on some very basic compounds so I will put them down as well.
100mg Stenabolic EOD
100mg testosterone Iso EOD
4iu HGH ED
25mg MK677 ED
20mg GW501516 ED
250mg nandrolone decaonate ?which I run for joints? EW

Current stats ?Note I am dieting right now trying to drop bodyweight and apparently this compound is best for that so that is great.? I am already down from a high of 275. All stats are taken in the morning before drinking, after a piss, and nude to be most accurate.

Current weight 240lbs 5?11
Current diet, around 2400-2800 calories per day except for Friday where they may jump to 3k+ because of Friday night semi cheat dinner. Cycle will start tomorrow because why waste time? I will let you know injection experience and if there is any PiP.

First update. This one won't be very long as it is the first. Did my first injection yesterday but wanted to wait until today to post about it. Oil in both vials is crystal clear and of average viscosity. Probably a cotton or sesame seed based oil, although I am not an expert in carrier oils. I injected into two separate locations with two different needs for my first injection to check for PiP. I am happy to report almost 24 hours later zero PiP for either. This is very nice as in my 40's, I don't like PiP very much when before it wasn't that big of a deal. On a side note, after looking a bit, I can only find Stenabol with Uncle Z at the moment hence why I am very excited to try it.

Bodyweight 240.6 this morning. Trained shoulders last night with arms coming up today. 1 hr of LISS cardio in the morning, 20 minutes of LISS after my evening training session. Diet varies a lot in terms of what I eat, but calories and protein remain pretty consistent. 2500-2800 calories "cutting" with about 250-280 grams of protein.

If people are interested, I'll post a more detailed meal plan. I am planning on doing these entries at a minimum EOD. I also plan on posting some pictures on my off days no pump this weekend. Stay tuned for more.

icon1.gif

LOG ENTRY #2

Like I promised, I will be posting these entries EOD. Still very early in the cycle, only did 2nd injection yesterday so not much to report yet except that the injections are pain free. Body weight this morning 241.2 which is up just a bit less than a lb despite dieting but this is often just normal water fluctuations. Weekends I am just doing LISS cardio 2x a day with weights and LISS CARDO 5x a week on weekdays.

Will post first updated pictures this week. Just saw the lab test on the Uncle Z SARMS which I was thinking of trying out since I use MK677 and cardarine. The lab test have convinced me to buy some since I am always looking for the best quality SARMS. Not the cheapest SARMS I can find but I prefer to pay a bit more for quality vs the unknown. Stay tuned for more detailed logs as this 8 week cycle progresses.

It?s always worth paying a little more to get quality brother as you stated. I?d pay $45 for a bottle of Test that I know is 250mg instead of the guy selling it for $20 for maybe 100mg. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY for.

I agree 100 % brother. Hence transferring bitcoin this week for the purchase.

Guess it is time to do my log on another note. Today is the first day I am noticing the product. My weight is up about 4lbs 243 this morning despite no change in diet. Veins are starting to pop more along with fuller muscles. Seems so far a lot like primobolan but a higher dosage of primobolan and kicking in quicker is the easiest way I can describe it. Did back today. Strength was also up a bit but it is still early. So far so good.

Really looking forward to future results. The results are coming a bit sooner than I expected. Likely due to the acetate ester being so short. Really looking forward to the future. Took a super quick selfie tonight "I hate selfies." I know it sucks but I suck at taking pictures of myself. I will get my son to come over and take some of me as that works a lot better. and give you a better idea of the result. Next pics will be full body. Quick selfie pic. I am so far pleased and especially surprised that I am already noticing it. If this continues, this may become my new "primo."

Note: got a request for my diet, so edit here is what I ate today although it varries.

#1 1 CUP LIQUID EGG WHITES 2XLARGE WHOLE EGGS
40 GRAMS CREAM OF WHEAT
2 TBSP DRY PEANUT POWDER WITH LARGE BANANNA

#2 170 GRAMS TOP SIRLOIN STEAK
200 GRAMS SWEET POTATO

#3 225 GRAMS BAKED TILAPIA
1 CAN GREEN BEANS

#4 1 LARGE SIZE PURE PROTEIN BAR
2 TBSP DRY PEANUT BUTTER POWDER

#5 1 CRANBERRY WALNUT BRISTO SALAD
1 MINI WHOLE GUACAMOLE
10 GRAMS EDAMAME
1 CAN SAFE CATCH ALBACORE TUNA

I?m sorry but you can?t log a journal if you actually work out. It goes against tradition.

Following..

Log update.

Been just under a week since I have started. I took a couple of selfie type pics today because people have been asking for more pictures. Really need someone to take them for me. Took two. One in the morning at 4:00am upon waking and one right before I started my shoulder training tonight before the gym in brighter lighting. Working on getting the fat off and this a great cycle to do this.

Diet was the same today as it was last time, although I am thinking of adding a 6th meal as a small protein shake. So far so good. The test is working extremely well. Libido is up. This doesn't happen too often with me, don't know what the different ester may have to do with this possibly or it is just me, but it is for sure hitting me. Although not required, I am thinking of doing some bloodwork and posting it on my test levels. Shots are still butter smooth and 100% painless. Remember, this is rather low dosed cycle but I always do this now in my older years. These pics are very early and unpumped so I figured that would be best to show the beginning. In my original pic, I was a bit more pumped. Remember, first is at 4:00am so don't be too hard on me lol.

Sorry guys, valentines day and I am a day late on this log entry. So let's get started. Things continue to get better slowly. Yesterday was chest day and the pump was extreme. Appetite is really taking off which makes things tougher since I am trying to stay pretty lean. Despite diet, endurance, especially near the end of my workout which is normally crappy on a diet, has improved noticeably.

For those who don't know, I am in my mid 40's and I am an ex retired competitive powerlifter, although I really train like a bodybuilder. Here is my current training schedule with another future post breaking down exercises. Generally though it is not as much as you may think. Generally 4-6 exercises of 3-4 sets each.

Morning 4:30am 1 Hour LISS cardio treamill ED SUN-SAT
Evening, weight training M-F Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, Chest with 25min of LISS cardio after.
On Sat and Sun, the evening weight training is replaced by more LISS cardio ranging from 40-60min depending on how I am feeling. I NEVER miss training days short of an emergency.

Currently out of HGH, waiting for restock due to corona virus from supplier, so relying on MK 677 since it is the best I got at the moment. Hopefully this week it will be in.

I honestly can say no bullshit I am very happy how I look right now although I want to be leaner hence the diet. Post chest pump picture posted. More to follow. So far, I would say like I have said before the stenabol seems to be treating me a lot like primo but a stronger form mg per mg. Same chest workout as last week, but pump was MUCH better.

Sorry guys, valentines day and I am a day late on this log entry. So let's get started. Things continue to get better slowly. Yesterday was chest day and the pump was extreme. Appetite is really taking off which makes things tougher since I am trying to stay pretty lean. Despite diet, endurance, especially near the end of my workout which is normally crappy on a diet, has improved noticeably.

For those who don't know, I am in my mid 40's and I am an ex retired competitive powerlifter, although I really train like a bodybuilder. Here is my current training schedule with another future post breaking down exercises. Generally though it is not as much as you may think. Generally 4-6 exercises of 3-4 sets each.

Morning 4:30am 1 Hour LISS cardio treamill ED SUN-SAT
Evening, weight training M-F Back, Legs, Shoulders, Arms, Chest with 25min of LISS cardio after.
On Sat and Sun, the evening weight training is replaced by more LISS cardio ranging from 40-60min depending on how I am feeling. I NEVER miss training days short of an emergency.

Currently out of HGH, waiting for restock due to corona virus from supplier, so relying on MK 677 since it is the best I got at the moment. Hopefully this week it will be in.

I honestly can say no bullshit I am very happy how I look right now although I want to be leaner hence the diet. Post chest pump picture posted. More to follow. So far, I would say like I have said before the stenabol seems to be treating me a lot like primo but a stronger form mg per mg. Same chest workout as last week, but pump was MUCH better.

Those are some heavy pecs man ? good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for another update. Things are still changing. Now appetite is increasing dramatically which is causing me to really have to kick in the discipline but that is OK. Weight was 244 this morning which is up a couple of lbs but no big deal I just need to dial it back a bit.

Last night was legs and it went quite well. Today is shoulders. Hopefully will be a good night for pics. Meals are a 6x a day now with one meal being nothing but a simple protein type shake. With that protein is now around 270-300grams a day. Really want my GH to come in, hopefully today or by the end of this week. Want to add that in again before I really cut the calories hard. Next update, I will post sets and reps of shoulders. Last night for legs though, it was:

3x 20 leg extensions for warmup and burn max weight of machine.
3x lunges gym length with 60lbs
3x hack squats 12-10-8 with 4plates, 4 plates 25, and then 5 plates
3x hamstrings laying down 6-8 reps max weight of machine, around 210 I believe.

Simple, shorter workouts are what I do nowadays. Plus of course the normal LISS cardio.

So far, I need more time to fully evaluate, but I believe stenabolic is a great primo alternative.

IML Gear Cream!
Hello again.

Time for another quick update. It's somewhat late on Saturday night and getting ready to hit the show and bed but thought I would give an update.

It's the weekend so I am just doing LISS cardio. Had a bit of a cheat meal today with some frozen yogurt but overall normal eating. GH still delayed due to the damn Corona virus but I have some hope for this week. In the meantime like I have stated, the MK 677 will have to do for GH. Although it seems to cause more water retention that normal GH dosages. Also got some more bitcoin in and getting some SARMS-classified products from Uncle Z. I say SARMS classifed because tecnically MK 677 and Cardarine aren't actual SARMS.

Had to try these out since they actually took the time to do some legit test on them. Others like has been stated you really don't know and just have to hope.

Just finishing up the first two vials of product. Thinking of increasing the dosage a bit of Strenbolone and keeping the test isocaproate the same. Maybe 150mg EOD vs 100mg. Not sure yet though if that will make enough of a difference since 100mg EOD seems to be pretty sweet. Especially with the acetate ester, it may be unnecessary. There for sure is no water retention whatsoever with stenbolone. What I enjoy most so far is that while the stenbolone doesn't seem to be making me much bigger, the quaity has improved of my look which leads to people saying I am looking bigger when in fact I am the same or even losing weight.

I am really surprised with what I have seen stenbolone isn't more popular. I think it is a great alternative to a primo acetate without the injection pain at double the concentration. I mean with Dan Duchane saying how it was his favorite that is even more puzzling. In theory with its masteron-like modifcation vs proviron like modification in primo, it should be the superior product for muscle looks and anabolic effect.

It also isn't some designer steroid either. Like M1T, or superdrol which were designed but never approved for use in either animals or humans. Stenabol was apparently marketed for a short period of time. I frankly would have never volunteered to run it if it was never developed for any real use.

Anyway, this week is going to be a bit different. Starting Monday, I am going to post my #1 diet, #2 training with sets and reps M-F for those that care. So look forward to daily updates next week starting on my 2nd vials.

Update time. Forgot to post my older update on the other boards monitoring this contest so I will do that too.

Finished my first vial of sten and I am very pleased. I don't think I'll ever use primo again. The Sten is about the same price and gives just as good if not better results at a lower dosage. With its structure, this is no surprise. I have gotten more compliments on my overall look and vascularity, especially in my forearms than I have gotten off of even trenbolone.

Sides are pretty non existent. However I have noticed an increase in appetite. Don't know if this is directly related to the sten though. The test iso is good as well, but it is pretty similar to what I would expect with a similar test dosage of enanthate for example. The sten though is amazing. No incredible strength gains, but great for increasing the look and giving the illusion of more size despite weighing less.

Here is my workout as promised for this week. Low volume, but I am almost 45 and this works for me fine.

Mon Legs
4x 20 leg extension warmup
3x 12-10-8 hack squats increasing weight
4x lunges with 60lbs across the gym
3x 6-8 hamstring curls

Tue Back
3x 15 seated rows
3x 10 hammer strength underhanded rows
3x 10 pull downs
3x 10 bent over rows

Wed Shoulders
3x 10 hammer strength shoulder press
3x 10-20 reps heavy dumbell shurts
3x 10-12 reps side laterals
3x 10-15 reps weighted dips
3x 10 rear delts with pec deck

Thur Arms
3x 10-20 reps seated bicep curls
3x 10-20 reps tricep rope pulldowns
3x 10-20 reps standing bicep curls
3x 10-20 reps narrow grip weighted dips
3x 10-20 reps dumbell bicep curls
3x 10-20 reps smith machine tricep extensions

Chest is coming tonight and I will post an update.

Sorry it's been about 3 days. Time to update. Been a little under the weather with a cough, but still training and eating the same.

Appetite has increased dramatically. May have nothing to do with the sten, but it has gone up considerably. Strength along with the increase in appetite. It is official that the closes thing I can compare sten with is primobolan. However 350mg/week seem to be giving me the results of about 500-600mg of primo so it may be due to the ester or may just be a tad stronger.

Short of the cough which is unrelated, I feel very good on the sten and the sides and PiP are nothing that I am noticing. I will use sten over primo if available in the future as it seems more cost effective. Granted I have never used primo acetate but it only comes at 1/2 the concentration of sten and I have been told it can be a painful injection. I would encourage anyone older who likes low sides and anyone in general that likes primo to give it a try. You will probably like it more like I do.

As for changes 1/2 through the cycle, I am going to double the test to 200mg of the test iso EOD vs 100mg that way I fill the whole 3cc syringe. 100mg of test iso is a bit low "for me" anyway. When I run out I will switch to cyp and keep the sten the same as I feel the 100mg eod is plenty right now.

I will post some pics later this week.

Back