• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gaetz files ethics charges against Pelosi for ripping SOTU speech

Did anyone notice at the beginning when Trump handed Pence and then Pelosi copies of the speech, she went to shake his hand and he turned away?
I was thinking she was bent over that is why she tore it up like she did. Also could just be she is a bitch and an awful person.

Did anyone notice at the beginning when Trump handed Pence and then Pelosi copies of the speech, she went to shake his hand and he turned away?
I was thinking she was bent over that is why she tore it up like she did. Also could just be she is a bitch and an awful person.

Not sure what that was about, but Trump didn't shake Pence's hand either

Not sure what that was about, but Trump didn't shake Pence's hand either

I didn't think Pence reached out, but I could have missed it. Pelosi stuck her hand out, and when Trump turned away she she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

I am thinking is just a stupid bitch ~

I didn't think Pence reached out, but I could have missed it. Pelosi stuck her hand out, and when Trump turned away she she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

I don't know if Pence reached out either, but it looked to me like Trump just didn't expect or even look to shake hands with either. Lots of people yelling at him trying to get his attention so maybe he was distracted or maybe he just snubbed the bitch because of all the lies she's told about him. That woman is one nasty drunk...

Back