• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting Deca Soon....what To Do , How Much..please Help!

formula king

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay im getting deca (10cc bottle)...

these are my questions

1.how much should i take a week and how often
2.what other supplements do i need to control side-effects
3.PRETTY MUCH.....TELL ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW TO BE SAFE AND KEEP THE SIZE....

when i get off it will i shrink at all, when should i take it,,,,how should i take it and with what should i take it with..

i havent worked out in 1 year and a half.....im going to work out for a month first then im going to take it

You need to eat big to make deca work, I would not use it by itself because of deca dick for one, and your going to shut your test down double hard on deca over test. Deca is going to raise progesterone blood levels, so its is a double killer of test which is why its a bitch to recouperate from.

Cycles of deca by itself I have heard of 200-400mg a week, even 600mg by someone who I would classify as highly strange, he is of about .05% of the population that loves deca by itself.

You will lose gains yes, if your lucky you wont lose but 5-15%.

One example of deca + test, would be deca for 10 weeks and test for 12, 3 weeks later start PCT.

just tell me EVERYTHING i need to know and how to take it

i plan to still work out hard when i get off deca...how much will i loose(around)

Tell you everything? :lol:

How much research have you done man, what is your plan dietary wise, how much caloric increase, whats your post cycle plan, how much deca are you going to do each week? 10ml tells me 25mg a week or maybe 400mg a week, which is a huge disparity.

I hope you work out hard now, that is supposed to be a given brother, the diet you will also have to keep wraps on.

Bromo is the only thing I know of "for sure" that can control progesterone gyno, deca by itself, I still dont understand why people do this. Good luck finding bromo, but if your doing 300mg or less a week you probably wont need it.

Test is best, screw the rest.

Originally posted by formula king
just tell me EVERYTHING i need to know and how to take it

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Would you like him to whipe you too? :p

Its important to have some kind of idea what you are doing to your body, and have a plan layed out that is based on research. I've seen some crazy, stupid cycle ideas thrown around, and seriously following advice blindly could turn up some really negative results.

So if you could outline your basic plan we can all take a peek.

LOL bustinout. :lol:

Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Would you like him to whipe you too? :p

Mudge,

How did you learn about all this stuff? Sounds pretty confusing to me. :confused: I would be affraid to put all that stuff in my body not knowing what the hell is going to come of it. It seems like you would have to be a lab rat.

I myself don't know a thing about steroids, but I heard of people I know talking about Deca. They didn't sound like they knew much about at all, but stated they were thinking of getting some from mexico.

I guess if I was 100 percent confident that the stuff would not cause me any serious side effects; even when I grew old, I would probably consider it. But the problem is, for me I feel it is to risky and think that natural is best.

IML Gear Cream!
get some hcg-definetly and some clomid and some bromocriptine. Be prepared to have no sex drive. try to get some test to throw in there.

Deca by itself is just stupid to me, I dont get it.

Originally posted by Randy
How did you learn about all this stuff? Sounds pretty confusing to me. :confused:

Plenty of people know alot more than I do (the guys that buy the $300 medical books etc), but I read what I can.

Yeah, but even having the books probably wouldn't help most people. With all those damn scientific names and jargon, you would have to be a doctor to understand it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it is amazing how many people will gamble with their health on steroids. Especially without having a clue what they're doing.

I do agree though, if it was risk free I would do it in a heartbeat....but way to many side affects.

Mudge,

How did you learn about all this stuff? Sounds pretty confusing to me. :confused: I would be affraid to put all that stuff in my body not knowing what the hell is going to come of it. It seems like you would have to be a lab rat.

I myself don't know a thing about steroids, but I heard of people I know talking about Deca. They didn't sound like they knew much about at all, but stated they were thinking of getting some from mexico.
It comes from years of learning and experience! Just like what formula king needs!!:D You can't just pop up one day and say "I think I'm gonna take steriods" It doesn't work that way!

Most of the non-scientific books are definitely geared for the casual "gear-reader." Now if you buy a $300 medical journal thats another story, but the stuff marketed to users is pretty much easy reading, minus the occasional word or two that you may have to lookup or remembering what the hell aromatase action is and so on.

I do agree though, if it was risk free I would do it in a heartbeat....but way to many side affects.

The sex drive is a real killer. Other than that the side I have experienced lately with fina is problems sleeping, so I am forced to back off the dose.

An uneducated anybody puts themselves at risk health wise IMO, that goes for driving a car, drinking alcohol, swallowing your toothpaste, or whatever. I'm sure you can think of many examples.

LOL... But I don't think you'll lose your sex drive from swallowing to much toothpaste. :lol:

And it seems much easier to learn the fundamentals about driving a car and drinking a beer than the affects of all the scientific names of steroids and what roles they will play on your body.

IML Gear Cream!
LOL... But I don't think you'll lose your sex drive from swallowing to much toothpaste. :lol:

You have to be on some f'ed up crap to lose your sex drive man, but fluoride was not meant to be ingested.

My "needs" are approximately double while on, 7 times a day is my record, but your sack only holds so much fuel, so I took it easy.

Is that why the doctor said my intenstines where glowing. Hmmm must be all the toothpaste I swallow. :lol:

These steroid guys will never learn.... :finger:

I guess it's like smoking. Everyone understands the many ways smoking will eventually kill ya, but so many still do it.
Part of the freedom of free choice. So go ahead Mudge, be free while you can. :lol:

Now that I have your permission, I shall.

Can I watch?... :lol:

I can only assume Randy that you know nothing on this topic, since you bring nothing to the table other than skepticism about safety.

But thanks for playing.

okay i will rephrase
what should i take to get bigger(not crazy big)
and defined. but at the same time safe and get least amount of side-effects. and most important the i PRETTY MUCH KEEP MY SIZE WHEN I GET OFF IT

i made no plans to take anything yet...im reading up on it now

No more than Mudge can compare swallowing toothpaste. :lol:

Originally posted by Prince
I do not think that you can compare something like smoking to using steroids.

Back