Wesley VS Iconic Formulations (Neuro Series)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Wesley VS Iconic Formulations (Neuro Series)

The primary products I am testing are the Neuro Series. Here is a brief background and link to each product above. I will not be posting daily at all, maybe 1-2x a week and then running these for a solid month and then I will review them in this thread, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I am not affiliated with this brand though I have used it before and I have used Alpha Gainz and Iron Legion products and I have only good things to say about those, so I do have a high expectation for these products to perform.

1) Neuro DHEA
    Neuro DHEA (Topical DHEA) *Exclusive
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...o-dhea-topical

2) Neuro CBD
    Neuro CBD
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...ucts/neuro-cbd

3)Neuro P5
    Neuro P5 (Topical Pregnenolone) *Exclusive
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...nolone-topical

4) Neuro AET
    Topical b-AET - A true answer to managing cortisol
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...ucts/neuro-aet

5) Alpha Stano Powder
    This is the raw powder of the version below at Alpha Gainz
    https://alphagainz.com/products/alpha-stano

Alpha-Stano is a bodybuilding supplement that contains cyclodextrin-complexed epiandrosterone.

Epiandrosterone is a biological precursor to DHT.

Although DHT is an androgen receptor agonist, it’s believed that some of its effects may be non-genomic. A 2009 study on mouse muscle fibres found that DHT enhanced force production in fast twitch skeletal muscle fibres through a non-genomic pathway. Their results suggest that DHT activates the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), which leads to increased phosphorylation of MAPK/ERK1/2.

Since the bioavailability of epiandrosterone is low, Alpha-Stano is complexed with cyclodextrins.

I will be using this primarily as a preworkout additive to be honest, not using it daily as I do have extensive experience in Epiandro. I do believe my Log on Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro was one of the first ever. I know this compound inside and out and so I will say how it stacks up to other versions on the market. I can tell you that Epiandro is very similar effects to Var if you run it at the right dose. Hardening of muscles, increased strength and aggression, lean muscle and bodyfat loss. Improved libido in some users.
    Side effects wise you are talking potential spikes in BP, and aggression and anger.

You guys may also remember a brand called Primordial Performances. Well they used to make a transdermal Called 1-T and that stuff was magic. Anyways it had transdermal progesterone and DHEA (like Iconic Formulations) and it had 1-2 other ingredients. Maybe 4 andro or 1 andro or both mixed in, but anyways, after this log I will find that old recipe and I may try and mimic it to be honest. So keep an eye out for that.

Anyone old school on here will know this:

Last edited by WesleyInman; 02-16-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so just small update, started out low dose on the stano for preworkout and I tried a small amount .25mL of the CBD on my right knee (where my quad tore and I had reconstructive surgery and some mild pain and stiffness still years later. Both amounts were too low to notice anything, but bare with me please. I will start very low on all products and work my way up in this log and then report differences at different dosages. Will bump up both today and report

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 2/23/20

I have been hitting the gym and using the Neuro series still, just too busy to actually post so here is an update.

Really tough to say any results yet on the Nueros, but on the CBD I will give an update. I have been using .5mL and rubbing it into where I tore my quad off 3 years ago. I had it reattached, but it was a 100% tear, to the point I couldn't even walk for several months, minus a brace. Have kevlar holding it in place but it is lacking full ROM (even after a year of PT), so anyways it gets dull pain and aches and I can just squat to parallel.

Decided to massage in all over the lower quad and kneecap and hit legs.

I have to say between this and stretching between each set very lightly, I had the best workout I have had in years on legs. Not because I went heavy, I did not, but because my rom felt better, and my stiffness just wasn't as bad. So for fact this CBD made a difference.

I have used cbd in oral forms and had a variety of reactions. Some even give me anxiety. This does not. It is a goldish almost orange or reddish tint to it, fyi and its very thin and spreads in very well and absorbs well. Has a pleasant scent.

Will update more this week. My little one has a stomach bug right now so I have not trained since Friday. Im hoping to hit the gym 2morrow so long as she is doing better.

Last edited by WesleyInman; 02-24-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 2/27/20

Ok so today was my first day back at the gym. I ended up getting the stomach bug, only for about 3 days and even though I tried my best to keep food and fluids in me, I am down 4+ lbs in my return. I was super dehydrated and literally chugged 4 giant Pedialytes over the 3 days and a case of water...

So I'm annoyed but anyways I am back at it.

I did not use any of the products being sick. Today I started back and the funny thing was about an hour after applying all 3 products Neuro AET, DHEA and Pregnolone, I felt nice and warm and libido increased and I just felt honestly better overall. So before I didn't really feel them yet because I was close to optimal but now in a deficiency they really stood out to me. Which was cool to see and feel.

I do believe such compounds can be subtle in some users, and not in others.

Anyways I will get back to the Alpha Stano 1 gram PWO tommorrow and I will continue using the other products. Im still drinking Pedialyte, fluids and extra food for the next few days. I should be back to normal by next week. In the meantime please read the newest blog on Nueuro AET

Anti-inflammatory Benefits of Androstenetriol (b-AET)

https://iconicformulations.com/blogs...ndrostenetriol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 3/3/20

Still been using all of the neuros daily (except the CBD I dont use daily)

I did strain my pec late last week, or maybe it was Saturday actually. Anyways I woke up the next day and this is the same pec I had a pretty mild tear in last year. So it strains quite a bit still, it never fully healed. Not sure it ever will. So anyways I applied some CBD to the strained area, massaged in nicely. It def did help the strain and reduced the pain significantly (though it did not eliminate it fully) but it was a nice relief to be honest.

As for the Neuros, nothing new to report just yet on those.

I have been using the Alpha Stano PWO at 1gram (300mgs epiandro) and I think I wanna go higher now and see how it feels. Maybe today I will do 1.5grams aka 400mgs of epiandro and 1,050mgs of cyclodextrins.

What I notice in my workouts so far is a bit more strength and aggression. I do think I need a bit of a higher dose to truly experience this product though. I will post up asap.

Thanks for everyone who is following or reading.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 3/3/20

Prepped my Pre Workout today as pictured:

Ingredients:
    1 scoop of VItal Proteins PWO
    1 scoop pf Vital Proteins IntraWorkout
    5-htp
    mucuna puriens
    pine pollen
    gaba
    1.5g of Alpha Stano
    Iconic Formulations Transdermals (.5mL of each)
    Electrolyte tablets
    2g creatine HCL

Applied the Neuro series and then chugged down the solution which didn't taste the best LOL

Had a decent workout. Def noticed a pump. I did feel a bit stronger but for some reason my elbows were bugging me today so I didn't get to go insanely heavy on triceps or biceps for that matter. Unsure why.

Did some strict sets with Biceps and Triceps but also did some Cheat sets, with momentum.

Also threw in some sets of 20 reps of each to get a nice pump. Finished up by doing cardio for 20mins, some sprint and jogging intervals with my 2 year old.

Overall a nice workout. But im gonna increase the dosage of the Alpha Stano. I really want to "feel" the epiandro and I know that I can, I just may require a bit more of a dosage. 2grams is next up aka 600mgs of Epiandro

Here is some of how my cheat Curls looked. Older video but this is when I was repping 205lbs and only weighing 205lbs. These are great for explosive power (strongman)

Last edited by WesleyInman; 03-03-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 3/7/20

Nothing crazy new to report, still using the transdermals, and the Ultra Stano powder.

Workouts have been decent and I am hoping to shed a tiny bit of belly fat on this run.

One of the tricks that I wanted to let you guys know who didn't know this is, that damaged skin actually absorbs transdermals better. It is for this reason I try and take a hot shower and then shave the chest or even stomach area and then apply the transdermals right after getting out of the shower.

Transdermals rely on a variety of variables, for how well they will or won't work. So this is something to consider:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3465120/
    Damaged or diseased skin has been shown to be considerably more permeable compared with intact skin.[17] Ichthyoses, dermatitis, impetigo, eczema, and psoriasis are all fairly common skin diseases that can result in a reduction in the barrier nature of the skin. Inflammation occurs as a response to mechanical, chemical, thermal, and microbial assault. Radiation in the form of UV light can also initiate the inflammatory process. The inflammatory response can result in a reduction in the barrier properties of the SC, which can lead to the increased skin permeability to drugs.
    Variations:
    A majority of these variations are caused by biological factors, such as gender, age, ethnicity, and skin hydration and metabolism. These factors affect the integrity and the barrier qualities of the skin, which subsequently result in the variation in the amount of drug absorbed.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Update 3/18/2020
    Final Update!

Ok so it has been a solid month+ since I started.

I enjoyed using these products and I am almost completely out. I do want to end the log here, because now my gym is closed and so from today forward I will barely be able to get any weighted workouts. I will be working out on Astroturf field and doing bodyweight stuff and also some odds and ends at home, though funny enough I sold my home gym just a few months ago bc I didn't use it. Go figure.

Anyways very happy with these products. It was a nice mild cycle and I do see a nice lean gain. I did lose some bodyfat also which was the main goal. Not that I have a ton to lose, but summer is coming and I do want to drop a tiny %

I didn't eat super clean or strict just regular.

I have to say I do like all the products, and since I combined them all I won't be breaking down the Neuros.

The Neuro CBD though, that I can say did work and I truly like to use it on my quad, where I had surgery. It honestly dulls the pain quickly and efficiently and minus having to take a strong pain med, or taxing my liver by popping ibuprofen.

I appreciate Rob giving me the opportunity to try his products and although I do not have a discount code, Im sure there is one in the forum if you wanna try.

Make sure you hit up www.iconicformulations.com

And oh yeah, they have Hand Sanitizer, since it seems to be sold out everywhere right now!!!

Thanks everyone, stay safe and enjoy
    -Wesley