• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Effect of Dianabol!

paul585

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Effect of solo Dianabol cycle is better than stack cycle or Dianabol stack with other stero gives better result ?

From what I understand Paul, you don't want to take Dbol on its own. You will notice a major difference immediately, as it's very fast acting, however you will loose all your gains very quickly as well, and it will shut down your HPTA (your own testosterone production, etc).

It might be possible to do solo of other types of anabolic steroids, however they've warned me against it when I questioned a few people(*note1*). Your safest option is to use Testosterone (longer ester like Test-E) as a base, and if you're really itching to do the Dbol, only use it to kick start your cycle.

Please correct me if I am wrong on any of these points, but this is what I've gathered thus far.

*note1*: I've heard of some people getting away with doing a low dose winstrol/anavar only/combo cycle, but these are anecdotal and I am unsure of their real results. You would still need or want a pct like clomid/nolva combined (maybe hcg as well?).

Last edited:
D bol is ment mainly to kickstart a stack you don?t want to do a devotional by itself you will lose all your games do you D for the first four weeks and then by the time the deep wall you?re finishing up your four weeks of the war your juice is kicking in any and all help keep the game do you get off of the Dieball you can put a lot of weight on by doing that but you definitely have to stack it do not do it by itself Do it with testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week and say 25 mg to 50 mg of the bar a day are used to do it once a day 25 mg each and split it up through the day though if you want to keep it level it doesn?t really matter to me it didn?t it didn?t affect me differently but some people say it does so you know read up a little bit more on it if you want to go

Let me translate the last post for you Paul:

- Don't to D-bol by itself (bad, bad, bad idea)

- Stack your D-bol as follows (I am unclear about dosages):
[weeks 1 - 4] D-bol daily
[weeks 1 - 12] Test-C or Test-E
[weeks 4 - 12] anavar

caveat: [1] Use creatine-monohydrate (if you're not already) especially if you're using anavar to benefit even more from it. [2] Make sure you have a pct regiment already in place (clomid/nolva and possibly hcg), and keep some aromasin during cylce incase of gyno or even to lower your SHBG (more freee testosterone available in your system).

Last edited:
Ok, but it's more than that. Heed the warning.

Better stacked with at least testosterone

loved it solo. Pumps were a little too intense but I get I got some real shit. Got real thick off that shit but it didnt last. And no it didnt "shut me down." Try it as a kicker

Back