• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabolic Doc ep.21

Pcushion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This doctor out of Florida has been coined the name Anabolic Doc. He is considered the worlds number one medical poffessional on anabolic steroids. I have been follwing him for some time now and the thing I like most about him is his honesty. People often times forget that we choose to play with powerful and potentially dangerous medications. Everything this guy says is backed by 20+ years of field research. So whenever you get a chance just listen to it. You don't have to actually watch it only listen.

<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">

Dr. Thomas O'Connor. He is out of Connecticut originally and I have personally worked with him.

He def knows his stuff and has a nice practice going.

Thats awesome man. I have a lot of respect for you and him.

Thank you the feeling is mutual and thank you for posting this :)

Back