• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL announcement. Please read

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Good morning to my ASF anabolic bros

Many of you here love PSL gear, myself included. Well, as of this morning I joined the PSL team.

I?m here to help you guys in any way that I can. I?m also here to lighten Visions load where I can, so please feel to PM me with any PSL questions regarding orders or AAS. If I cant immediately help or answer your questions, please allow a little time and I?ll get you an answer or solution to your question or your problem.

Have a killer day and smash the weights!

Many of you here love PSL gear, myself included. Well, as of this morning I joined the PSL team.

I?m here to help you guys in any way that I can. I?m also here to lighten Visions load where I can, so please feel to PM me with any PSL questions regarding orders or AAS. If I cant immediately help or answer your questions, please allow a little time and I?ll get you an answer or solution to your question or your problem.

Welcome!!!
And congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Awesome and congrats HFO3! glad to be part of the team

Back