very disatisfied

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

very disatisfied

placed order on 3/12 and money was picked up 3/13-took 8 days for Gorilla to email me my order was complete now 7 days after that still no package??
    This is the 8 sponsor ive used off this site and by far the worst ive encountered. Not lookin to make trouble but needs to be known!!!still no package 13 days after money was picked up!Placed an order with another sponsor the same day and received it 4 days ago

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman 580 View Post
    placed order on 3/12 and money was picked up 3/13-took 8 days for Gorilla to email me my order was complete now 7 days after that still no package??
    This is the 8 sponsor ive used off this site and by far the worst ive encountered. Not lookin to make trouble but needs to be known!!!still no package 13 days after money was picked up!Placed an order with another sponsor the same day and received it 4 days ago
    I've never heard from u brotha. I'm the rep. If you got a complete email your pack is on its way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

finally got the package-took way longer than other sponsors-im hopin the inj winstrol is good and the anadrol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Rich,

PM brother..

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

finally got the package-took way longer than other sponsors-im hopin the inj winstrol is good and the anadrol
    Quality it worth the wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

maybe u can pm me i cant seem to send u a message and yes hopefully you are rite brother

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

maybe u can pm me i cant seem to send u a message and yes hopefully you are rite brother
    Get ur post count up so u can pm brotha

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Gorilla is the best sponsor on the board right now when it comes to quality,price and being consistent.
    "A cookie without sugar is just a cracker." ~ ancient voodoo proverb

"A man with infinite patience is never left waiting." ~ROID's past incarnation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I hope you understand with the Covid19 going on... shippings are slower than normal.... waiting 1 or 2 weeks for a pack is not biggie IMO, no need to be impatient.
    I have had to wait longer than normal for multiple deliveries from various places this month. I am sure you will like the gear.
    Blergs AKA. JUCED_PORKCHOP

An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/images/ba...-green-728.gif

Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

since i got s few replys to my thread, i might as well tell the rest if the story-i just want my fellow brothers to know bad experiences as well as good ones with sponsors-when i finally received my small order of 5 bottles of inj Winstrol 50 mg/ml and 50 mg Anadrol all the bottles were expired as the orals-i should have let gorilla know this but i didnt-the 5 bottles of winstrol was Lot#3105 Exp 2/19/20 and the Anadrol was Lot#1504 Exp 11/23/19.I pinned the Winstrol twice last week 1cc in my left Delt and got an infection -tryed my rt quad few days later just to see if it was a bad shot and that got infected also-been pinning myself 2 years in many spots with not 1 infection ever thank god from a bunch of other sources-i should have let gorilla know so maybe they can make good on this mess but i never did-i wonder if its too late??anyway just wanted to share my honest experience with them-i was lookin fwd to finally finding some good products to be honest i would have placed many more orders

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

since i got s few replys to my thread, i might as well tell the rest if the story-i just want my fellow brothers to know bad experiences as well as good ones with sponsors-when i finally received my small order of 5 bottles of inj Winstrol 50 mg/ml and 50 mg Anadrol all the bottles were expired as the orals-i should have let gorilla know this but i didnt-the 5 bottles of winstrol was Lot#3105 Exp 2/19/20 and the Anadrol was Lot#1504 Exp 11/23/19.I pinned the Winstrol twice last week 1cc in my left Delt and got an infection -tryed my rt quad few days later just to see if it was a bad shot and that got infected also-been pinning myself 2 years in many spots with not 1 infection ever thank god from a bunch of other sources-i should have let gorilla know so maybe they can make good on this mess but i never did-i wonder if its too late??anyway just wanted to share my honest experience with them-i was lookin fwd to finally finding some good products to be honest i would have placed many more orders
    U mean dop?? Gorilla sells hundreds of vials brotha never have I seen a Single person claim this. Shoot me pics of your vials. Your saying u got an infection so u went to the Dr and got antabiotics or u had some pip. L

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Dop is not the expiration it's the date they were made. So no they are not expired. I get the feeling u are very inexperienced and do not know the difference between an infection and pip. This is why it is important to always contact a rep first I could of told u this.

Last edited by big_rich; 04-28-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

i should have let them know so maybe they would have made good of it-i wonder if its too late??and yes thats my mistake- and i know what pip is very well get it once in a while-my quad turned red from my knee cap to my hip bone and my delt was completely red and i had afever so it wasnt pip and i would send pics of my delt and the bottles but dont know how too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

and yes it says DOP so i guess you sre rite that is the date of production -not experation so my mistake/either way it messed up my delt and quad for a week im just being honest thats all i have good experience im extremely methodical with my injections clean etc..