• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about E2 and Testosterone Percentage in the Body

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for over 10 years. have always had my T in the 1200-1500 range and E2 from 12-26. I used .25 mg of arrimidex E3D. I felt really good for the most part, then I started having issues and did something really wrong , started listening to regular doctors and lowered my T. my energy dropped, my sleep worsened. I am ready to go back to approx the 1500 level again but have a question about E2. we are always hearing our E2 should be approx 20-25. I always had low libido even when my T was high and had to use ED drugs. I think the reason may have been my E2 was too low. This is the way I am thinking: correct me if I am wrong, please.
I am thinking higher E2 is acceptable such as 40 -100, when one has T of 1500. this is because say when a man has T of 400 and E2 of 20, the percentage of estradiol is greater compared to the T, right? So, when a man has T of 1500 and E2 of 20, the percentage of estradiol is much less. My point being due to the higher amount of T, perhaps a higher percentage of estradiol would make things better for me? any help would be greatly appreciated.

what do you think of my blood work? I take 25 mg DHEA each day, inject 46 mg T E4D. .25 mg anastrozole every other injection or every eighth day.

thumbnail

92mg of test every 8 days gives 1500ng test levels?? No way. 150mg a week gives me about 500 when testing 7 days from last injection.

But your first post is correct the higher your T level generally the more estrogen you can handle I would say I would try to get your estrogen up around to 40 but not up to 100, thats too high I think for that much test

I don t know what happened, but the picture of my blood work is missing from my second post???. the blood work I posted had my TT
as 1279 and my FT 30. my DHEA-S was 366 , Estradiol was 27.3. prior bloodwork had my T at 815 and my estradiol at 33. the only change I made was I added 25 mg dhea every day( i had never taken dhea previously and .25 anastrozole every other injection. and was injecting 46 mg T E4D. I am assuming the DHEA added to my Testosterone level and off course the anastrazole helped too by blocking the transformation of some T to E2.

I tried to edit my post but was told there is a 3 min period only. so will add here. I have been on T for 10 years and done much experimenting. I had 1500 levels with 74 mg injected E3D. I tested on day 3 before my injection of that day. and on my 4 day protocol tested on day 4 before injecting.. why would you test on day 7?

[FONT=&quot] What do you think of this statement:

"if you take an Al , you are blocking the conversion of testosterone to estradiol. The problem is you will have NO IDEA where it will be blocked. It could be blocked just slightly in one area and perhaps blocking all of it in the brain. Taking even the slightest amount of an Al, I don t care how small, will cause detrimental harm to your health over the course of time"[/FONT]

Back