• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skimmed milk powder, is there any point?

Timothy Wilson

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, guys what do you think about milk powder?
Do you think milk powder can bring oxysterol, which is present in it in much larger quantities than in raw milk?

It is difficult to say because we don't know what is fresh skimmed milk for you. But knows well about CBD Infused Coffee. While we will cannot and will not make any health claims about our products, we do encourage you to read the appropriate scientific literature as well as our customers? CBD Coffee Reviews.

Hi, guys what do you think about milk powder?
Do you think milk powder can bring oxysterol, which is present in it in much larger quantities than in raw milk?

Any kind of skimmed milk sucks, it has sugar added so you can stand the taste. Whole milk is much better for you if you want milk. Read the carbs, not just calories, Skim Milk has more carbs than whole milk, whole has more calories, but those extra calories come from fats which are much more difficult to digest and better for you than the sugar added to skim milk. Read the label, it is all there.

If you want acne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think there is anything point for skimmed milk out there.

I would use whole milk, the extra saturated fat does wonders for you. Milk is mostly casein protein, which is slow digesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skim milk is a worthless scam they add sugar to it so you will drink the shit! Check the carbs on whole milk compared to Skim 1%, and 2% they all have more carbs than whole milk because they add sugar to it or no one would drink it.

Back