• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training prep help. (Food, ect......)

TaylorsNutrition

Business Man 100%
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am open for suggestion from everyone. Here's my deal.
I have SWAT Team tryouts on Tues. November 4th. I have to be at my academy at 6:00 am. The tryout session is 6 hours long.
What would any of you suggest I eat the night before and at what time?( I know pasta is a gime, but was wondering if anything else may be essential.) We have to bring our on lunch which will need to be something to keep me movin.
Thanks to all who can give me some advice..................CP..
PS.....the training consist of several 100 yards sprints with shootings in between, a trail run, carry a basket with several pieces of gear in it, rope climbs, push-ups, sit-ups, redman fighting, and a whole crap-load of other muscular endurance exercises...

food & plenty of sleep the night before.

Don't eat too much the day of......you'll be tired and have a full belly.....

Do a refeed the day before to a certain carb intake that you know you can handle without making yourself bloated and lethargic. Its different for everyone so there is no set amount I can give you. Then the day of I would keep your carbs to more complex carbs such as oats, brown rice etc. and lean protein.

Back