• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HRT for woman

keysdisease

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all, i started out doing TRT via one of those clinics around 8 years ago. Shortly after this i found this site and performing it on my own (with everyones help here).

My question is, my wife after starting menopause began an HRT therapy. where they make an incision and stitch in a pellet. ive asked to as what strength etc everything was but get no where from them. We really do not care for the whole pellet thing plus the cost of $400 every 3 months plus blood work etc is excessive now. But she gets so much relief from it. sleeps thru the night, no sweats. all around better.

Does anyone know how we can put her on a routine similar to mine? the test i have, the estrogen and progesterone not sure or as to the quantity.

thx.

You can go private, my buddy owns www.titanmedicalcenter.com and they can hook her up with whatever you need, not sure what the cost would be, feel free to call.

What I use with many women, especially menopausal is DHEA. Your plain everyday over the counter DHEA at 25-50mgs ED works like a charm and often resolves all issues, minus using HRT or TRT. And it costs literally dollars a month. Recall DHEA converts in very low dosages to Testosterone.

Personally I would give that a shot if I were you or at least research it more.

Back