• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm back bitches

SadSavage1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So what's up everyone? LMAO since I've been gone the country has gone to shit!!How many Trump supporters now?I CAN'T BREATH.. Enlighten me

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

So what's up everyone? LMAO since I've been gone the country has gone to shit!!How many Trump supporters now?I CAN'T BREATH.. Enlighten me

I know Zaphod and soiledasshole have a hard on for me bring it on bitches

Welcome back !! We still love Trump just like you !!

Tons of Trump supporters, what does he have to do with libtards, riots, BLM hate group, fake nosses, and all the other libtard shit trying to ruin the country?
No one knew you were gone, trust me... Trump and supporters arent doing any of this stuff, its all libtard/hate driven. But since youre liberal, you wont admit to basic facts.

Attachments

• black-crime.JPG
    black-crime.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 18
Tons of Trump supporters, what does he have to do with libtards, riots, BLM hate group, fake nosses, and all the other libtard shit trying to ruin the country?
No one knew you were gone, trust me... Trump and supporters arent doing any of this stuff, its all libtard/hate driven. But since youre liberal, you wont admit to basic facts.

Black lives sure don't matter in Chicago do they.

I know Zaphod and soiledasshole have a hard on for me bring it on bitches

Glad you're back. Got out after violating your parole?

I'm not a liberal WTF! Liberals are nothing but oversensitive bitches They get offended by everything.I grew up getting bullied and I fought back.Dont call me a liberal!

IML Gear Cream!
Glad you're back. Got out after violating your parole?
Haha fucking Zaphod!I like you only cause you always give me a hard time

Still plenty of support for trump. Don?t let politics consume you and enjoy the content of this forum for what it is supposed to be.
Thanks tripleOvertime I'm just trying to ruffle some feathers and I do enjoy this place I ain't got nothing against anyone,it is all political

Back