• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Phil Heath Is ?Biggest Threat? To My Olympia Title, Not Shawn Rhoden

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Phil Heath Is ?Biggest Threat? To My Olympia Title, Not Shawn Rhoden

Brandon Curry Tells Shawn Ray And Bob Chicherillo That Phil Heath Is His Biggest Threat If He Returns For 2020 Olympia.

When Brandon Curry won the 2019 Mr. Olympia, he did so without facing Shawn Rhoden or Phil Heath. Heading into this year?s event, he knows which of those two men would pose the biggest threat if they both were to return.

There can be no taking away from what Curry accomplished at the 2019 Olympia, etching his name in history books with the biggest win of his career. However there have been people who were critical of the fact that he did so in a year that saw the legendary Phil Heath sitting out, and the 2018 Mr. Olympia Shawn Rhoden sidelined with legal issues. Therefore some questions remained as to if Curry could have replicated his success if facing these athletes who sat out.

That being said, Brandon Curry is aware that these criticisms are present, and that one day he will likely have to face off against Rhoden and Heath. When asked by Shawn Ray and Bob Chicherillo who he thought would be his biggest threat between those two, and a seemingly retiring Dexter Jackson, Brandon?s answer was clear.

?If (Rhoden and Heath) came back to the stage, of course Phil?s got the biggest pedigree. So he?s gotta be the biggest threat. He?s brought it to table so many times, and I am sure that he would love to match that record (for most Olympia wins). So if he does come back that would be the fire that drives him, so he would probably be the biggest threat.

?But, you know you can?t count out Shawn Rhoden. He needs vindication, he?s been through a lot, and he has a lot to prove. Both those guys would be definetly dangerous. Dexter?s retiring, so I don?t know how that?s hitting him, and how that?s affecting him. He could be like ?Oh it?s my last hurrah,? or he may be trying to pull all the tricks he can this year. So that?s a real question mark, but Phil has definitely got the biggest pedigree. In my mind he?s the most dangerous.?

https://youtu.be/lL9xnqkdogI

Back