• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

started my cycle

nacnac972

MX Racer
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
syngex I and II It really doesnt taste that bad LOL

Hi Nac, I bought both of those products also. I've been waiting a while for it to be shipped though, where did you buy yours from? Mines taking too long. Hope you get some good gains off of it.

I orderd mine from dpsnutrition.com they have great prices and ship fast.im in CAli and there in Pa so i took about a week.Shiiping is 4.90 for ground.

nacnac... what's your starting height weight?

I'm starting a Syngex I & II cycle tomorrow morning. I'm 5'9 and right now I'm 160 give or take a couple pounds...I hope this works wonders.

I'm similar size it seems... I'm 5'11" and ~175... I start 1-AD and S1+ next week... hmm... maybe I'll start a few days early so I can try and keep up with you guys... hehe...

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
nacnac... what's your starting height weight?
I am 5'7 160 .It will be day 4 tomorrow nothing really going on yet but then again i was told it takes about 3 weeks to feel anything.Let me know how you guys do.:thumb:

Man, I hope I get used to taking this stuff soon...it tastes awful. Think it would be a good idea to take an energy pill before workouts or is this stuff gonna make me things intense enough?

from what I understand about prohormones, just do business as normal.... but make sure you are getting PLENTY of food... specifically protein...

so anything you took before PH's you can still take while you're on cycle

Okay, am I retarded or what. I just received my syngex and cant for the life of me figure out the cc recommendation. Is 4cc equal to 4mL ? I sucked at school alright!:mad:

IML Gear Cream!
I think it amounts to about 3/4 a teaspoon, look at the syringe, its says for sure. As far as ml goes, I dunno...I'm out of school now so I could care less about the metric system.

mL are the same as cc, check the side of the syringe, it will have 4ml right there, thats what you need to pull out.

david robinson has always been a lanky wuss who has been dominated by shaq since he first entered the league... i feel bad for the admiral... but at least he's retired now... ;)

Well heres an update.I am starting day 5 on syngex I,II and miccellean.I also have been taking V12 and eating like a horse for 9 days.My weight last tuesday was 159 last night it was 163!Im sure it is mostly the eating like a horse thing but who knows.Just a note my weight does not fluxtuate it always stays within a pound, so im sure these gains are real time will tell.

lol... david robinson was never dominated by Shaq in his career, or even close. True Shaq was better in the latter years, because DRob was in his mid thirties... but if you look back when they were younger, David clearly held the advantage. Hehe.. as far as being a lanky wuss?? Thats almost sickening... he has been in bodybuidling magazines frequently for his extreme cuts and awesome physical condition. Shaq is just a fat lazy ass, who runs over people to score... DRob had enough talent to score on people without breaking the rules...

And hes not as dumb as a brick... like Shaq

haha, you have to be kidding me... being LEAN... isn't what he needed to be dominant... he needed MASS...

Show me one game where the admiral outperformed shaq... please...

Just because shaq uses force... doesn't mean he's inferior...

If i had the resources at home, I would be glad to send you the tapes of DRob taking it too Shaq, but obviously I wasnt taping every game.

I never said being lean had anything to do with being dominant. DRob isnt just lean, hes muscular and quite shredded. I wonder if you knew that Robinson was the only center that Shaq couldnt beat his first two seasons in the league? Or that Robinsons numbers were consistently better throughout the years, until the year Rob broke his foot and missed a season. OR that DRob scored 71 points in the final game of the 1994 season to beat Shaq for the scoring crown?

Now Im not saying that Shaq hasnt had his dominating performances over Robinson, because Shaq reached his prime just as David was leaving his. Yes, Shaq is the most dominant center in the league today, and has been for about 4 years now, but in no way did Shaq EVER dominate Robinson until after he got into his mid thirties. MANY games I have watched, especially when Robinson was league MVP did Dave have dominating nights against Shaq, and the Magic. Remember the Spurs sweep of the Lakers in 1999? Where was Shaq then...

Shaq is an awesome center, probably the most dominant since Wilt Chamberlain, no doubt. But Robinson is one of the top50 players in NBA history for a reason, and definitely the furthest thing from a wuss youll ever find.

Back