• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CANT GET HCG... what would be best combo

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
where i was going to get my hcg from is out of stock... what would be the best combo... i already got clomid.. but that aint that good for coming off of 600mg's of cyp and 450mg's of deca... any info would be great... appreciate it

Nolvadex + clomid.

I can't live without HCG, its out there. It is not a post cycle item by itself though, nolva and clomid is still part of my routine.

clomid and hcg good?

I like to run my HCG with arimidex, but nolvadex would work, or clomid but I dont like clomid and think that it is overall inferior to nolvadex.

After HCG cessation I run nolva + clomid, first week 40mg/100mg, afterwards I run 20mg/50mg for as long as I feel neccessary...

HCG will keep you shut down, thats why its not the post cycle item by itself, generally it should be run through the cycle. So after you drop HCG, then run your PCT.

errrr... confused... i still got 6 weeks of cyp left and like 2 of deca... o thought HCG got you back to normal... i guess i need to do more reading

It brings the balls back but it is not an FSH stimulator. Since your still on cycle then you can run it if and when you pick some up.

If you want to run it ED 500iu or EOD 1000iu then I'd run it during your last 3 weeks, it can cause gyno because it spikes both T and E, this is why I run it with dex but you can use nolva or even clomid. Clomid IS an estrogen though meant to occupy receptor sites to avoid stronger E from binding, I dont like it in larger doses.

So this helps speed recovery greatly, since the nuts are your test factory.

Hey MUDGE, I was gonna start a thread for this ? but instead I'll butt-in here...
I am runing straight into another cycle from my last . (I know...:finger: ) I shut-down...hard...RAISINS!! IYO...can I run some HCG somewhere in the beginning of next cycle...? I know they will likely to shrink-up again but I just wanna feel em big again...for a little while at least:(

500iu twice every week, which is what I said in my posts.

Originally posted by Mudge
500iu twice every week, which is what I said in my posts.

Thanx & sorry...I didn't know if it might be different in the "middle" of a cycle.

Originally posted by DEEPSEA
Thanx & sorry...I didn't know if it might be different in the "middle" of a cycle.

Not unless your balls are nearly gone and you need some DIFFERENT treatment...

Back