• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ever satisfied?

CarguyJB163

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how many of you will be REALLY satisfied on how you look? I think since i have started seeing results i will always want to keep working to some level, either bulking or cutting.

Also curious as to if you got to where u want to be, (body look wise and why not even LIFE?)

does this rambling make any sence? :p

never satisfied. ironically i now wish i looked like i did in april. but i don't recall being especially thrilled with how i looked in april when it WAS april.

Long ways for me to go.

long way for me also.. i could never imagine being satisfied in terms of look..... we'll see what happens when i get to my strength goals, either i'll be satisfied or i won't and i'll just turn to steriods.. lol jk

People are never satisfied with what they have. We always want more. The more we get, the more we want. It's such a vicious cycle.

I was going to say I'm satisfied, but ooops I was getting confused with happy. I'm happy with my bod, happy with what I've done with it and what I keep changing. Satisfied. No. That's why I keep going. One great thing about bodybuilding is that it's a work in progress where you can ALWAYS make improvements that are exciting and make you happier. :D

Never will be

i'm not satisfied... and don't know if i will be for a long time...

HOWEVER

i will admit looking at other people's body's sometimes makes me feel quite satisfied ;)

but the opposite also applies when i see a dude with a body i wish i had...

i guess i'm just satisfied with the fact that i've improved my body significantly over the past 6 months and am happy that people can't look at me and think what a fat slob... but i'm definately no where near where i want to be yet...

also, something i was thinking about the other day, i see a lot of kids i went to school with a few years ago and A LOT of them have gained a TON of weight... i'm really happy i won't be one of those guys who you see in 5 years and think wow, you got fat : )

if anything i'm hoping for the opposite... compliments on appearance always feel good : )

IML Gear Cream!
Never be satisfied...

Pleased with progress, yes... but never "finished".

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
People are never satisfied with what they have. We always want more. The more we get, the more we want. It's such a vicious cycle.

True with so many things in life, we love to bitch about what we "dont have" when forgetting what we do.

Thats true, but I'd like to think in wanting more of this that we are doing ourselves a favor.

Plus, its always good to have goals, with your body, monetary goals, career goals, family goals :D As far as having goals goes, working hard and making ourselves fitter isnt too shabby :p

I will be satisfied when i can kick mudge's ass...
(I'm kind of hoping he gets a bad TEMPORARY injury so i can go kick his ass... then live the rest of my life satisfied but in hiding)

:nanner: :haha: :nanner:

Always can get better muscle seperation, bigger, more ripped out - so i will not be satisified, but be satisified on gains you make is a different story

Back