• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low sex drive & low energy after cycle & PCT with HCG

Unicorn

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week

Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

After 8 weeks:

Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks

Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time)
Iv?e started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - It?s almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Thank you for making this community possible

From what I understand, you're taking a long Testosterone ester, meaning you need to wait roughly 2 weeks before taking HCG. It's going to waste at the moment, and quite frankly it is sending your body mixed messages. The Test you're taking takes about 5 half lives for it to clear your system. For most people, based on their genetics, diets, and so on it is about 5 x 4 days, so 20 days. You can take HCG after it is nearly all out of your system, or preferably soon after 20 days.

There may be other avenues to help you out with libido/drive/energy in the meanwhile, however I am mostly researching this stuff myself, and by no means a medical professional or a user. I am mostly considering to go over a plateau. Hopefully someone else can chime in, as I would like to understand myself.

Also, you can checkout some videos by "more plates more dates" on youtube. Go to his channel, and search HCG, PCT, and the like. Hope you feel better :)

Last edited:
Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week

Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

After 8 weeks:

Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks

Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time)
Iv?e started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - It?s almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Thank you for making this community possible
I am looking for a good source. My first time. Scared of scams and fakes. Anyone know were I can go? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back