• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Beer/Liquor/Wine

Fit-In-Nebraska

Home of the Huskers
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize too much of this is completely contradictory to what a training program is trying to accomplish, but are there any beers/liquors/Wine that anyone had found to be moderately healthy AND tasteful?

Mix drinks?

alcohol in small quantities is fine (as in no more than one glass wine or one light beer per day), whether it be from beer or wine, I have heard the healthiest though is red wine, but only one glass.

personally I rarely drink any alcohol, if I do it would be one night per week, maybe one or two beers.

here is a red wine website: http://www.red-wine-and-health.com

:)

crystal light and vodka

Stick to moderation and I think you will be fine. Friend of mine has a coworker (male) who is only 25 years old and has cirrhosis of the liver onset from oral drug abuse and heavy drinking.

supposingly milkalob(sp?) ultra has the lowest carbs of all beer, but i can be wrong

:lol: You mean Michalob Ultra

Yes, its the lowest. Also, Doc Otis has the lowest carbs for malt beverages. Don't ask how I know these things :grin:

Sleeman Clear in Canada, for those interested:D

Michelobe Ultra is best low-carb beer, while Amstel Light has the lowest calories ...

Red wine is good for blood, circulation ...any hard liquor has lots of sugar ... it hits ths system faster but screws up muscle tone cause your body breaks down the sugar and stores it as fat

Alcohal tends to make your testosterone levels drop...

Screw the calories....Youngs Double Chocolate

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, srew the calories!!!!!:

Fades post workout cocktail:
vodka
orange juice
5g creatine

Originally posted by plouffe
Alcohal tends to make your testosterone levels drop...
Also stops fat burning but at that point who cares. :lol:

Frangelico & Coffee sounds really good right now :)

Moderation is the key to alcohol. Red wine and white is preferable. The more you drink if it is once a week or know how many calories then the more cardio should be done to get rid of storage fats. .

red wine has a lot of sugar. I would say vodka is preferable, I think it has the least amount of calories.

Originally posted by P-funk
red wine has a lot of sugar. I would say vodka is preferable, I think it has the least amount of calories.
Mmmmm Stoli Raz & 7-Up :p

Yeah, I think this Friday's Sister night needs to include alcohol. :lol:

no, stoli and crystal light.:)

Ok, so I meant Diet 7-Up. Stoli Raz and crystal light is good but only the raspberry ice kind :)

Alcohol is my downfall. I can stick to my diet and get to the gym without fail, but I HAVE to have my end of day cocktails.

"All work and no play makes Jack sober"

Back