• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

when will they restock Warehouse 1 ???

bigfan

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im EU based and ive been waiting for eeeeever for them to restock Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate 10ml Multivials (or at least the Cyp 200 1ml Vials!).
When will they restock it and im also wondering WHY didnt they restock it yet? Whats the problem?

i have bad experience with w2 orders to EU, the border guys actually opened it and its very dangerous despite the disguise service, i was lucky that they didnt check whats actually in it. Also W2 to EU takes extreemly long.

Last edited:
I'm interested too.
keep in mind that there is the Chinese New Year around this time.
moreover, a restock for them does not mean getting 20 vials, but we are talking about numbers that you don't even know ... and it's not that simple

im pretty sad about this. Theyre the only brand you can really trust in terms of quality. I obviously had to switch to other labs and had only bad experience with every single one of them in terms of quality. Underdosed stuff, fake stuff, allergic reactions and so on :( Never had any problems with PharmaCom so they are the only brand i wanna buy

im pretty sad about this. Theyre the only brand you can really trust in terms of quality. I obviously had to switch to other labs and had only bad experience with every single one of them in terms of quality. Underdosed stuff, fake stuff, allergic reactions and so on :( Never had any problems with PharmaCom so they are the only brand i wanna buy
well, I don't want to advertise in the basicstero section also because I agree that they are top notch, but they are not the only ones... look below ;)

im EU based and ive been waiting for eeeeever for them to restock Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate 10ml Multivials (or at least the Cyp 200 1ml Vials!).
When will they restock it and im also wondering WHY didnt they restock it yet? Whats the problem?

i have bad experience with w2 orders to EU, the border guys actually opened it and its very dangerous despite the disguise service, i was lucky that they didnt check whats actually in it. Also W2 to EU takes extreemly long.

Hey brother I will reach out to big boss and see if I can find anything out for you.

Hey brother so I can’t give and eta on restocking for security reasons, but I can say that we are actively working on the situation.

If you click the notify me link next to the out of stock products you will receive an email as soon as the item is in stock.

Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

But you can be sure they are working hard trying to keep up with demand and get as much restocked as possible -- after all, sales is how they make their income, pay the warehouse workers, and support the needs of their own households and families etc. -- the source wants it restocked asap too.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide to most countries.

IML Gear Cream!
Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

But you can be sure they are working hard trying to keep up with demand and get as much restocked as possible -- after all, sales is how they make their income, pay the warehouse workers, and support the needs of their own households and families etc. -- the source wants it restocked asap too.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide to most countries.

If you like Balkan Pharmaceuticals or SP Laboratories, contact info@balkanmoldova.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back