• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Review this stack

KataMaStEr

*-==♠==-*
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Review this stack, I been doing some reading and just wanted to see if I been getting what I have read right. I may or may not start a cycle on January I have a lot more reading to do. But this is what I have in mind as of now. And also have some questions as usual. I really appreciate all the help I can get.

-Test - 300mg/week
weeks 1 thru 9

-Dbol - 20-25mg/day
weeks 1 thru 4

-Anavar ??? 30-40mg/day
weeks 5 thru 8

-Armidex 0.25mg/day from the beginning of cycle

-Nolvadex at the end?

And now the questions???

1. What???s a good amount of Test to take for a beginner? Is 300mg/week ok or not?

2. What???s the difference between Armidex and Nolvadex?

3. Nolvadex, when is the best time to start and how much to take?

4. There is a chance I may not be able to get Anavar. Is a test and dbol stack ok without anything else? What???s something else I can stack with test and dbol that will add to my strength without adding too much to the chances of side effects?

stick with test and dbol first time around bro
armidex is a better anti e then nov
400-500mg is a good first cycle doseage. It might depend on your age u could get by with 250mg

You are over 200 pounds, I'd up the test. Anavar why? Too much price for the results, if you have the cash I suppose its ok.

Test + dbol or test by itself sounds great to me.

I like adex but I dont know that I'd recommend it, you wont need it IMO, and not at .25mg ED either, I use less than that and am on twice the test.

I???m 245lbs so getting 500mg/week its cool then. I???ll most likely drop the Anavar and stick with the dbol and the test.

Now injection, I really don???t have that fear of the needle that some people seem to have, but 1st time you do it yourself I guess everyone is kind of nervous. What???s the best spot you have the best experience with injection, and not many veins you can hit on your way down. I was thinking the glute and my thigh as my #1 choice. Any feedback on that?

I use glutes to test the stuff out, if it doesn't bother your ass much then it is safe elsewhere. My experience shows that if the gear bugs you at all, avoid the thighs at all costs, frankly I'm not a fan of thigh injections but there are a ton of spots you can hit on the leg.

I like delts, traps, triceps I like but I strike blood nearly every time, pecs aren't bad. Normally I rotate to a bodypart that I am not doing that day or the next, or one that I just finished the previous day.

www.spotinjections.com
www.getpinz.com

Stick with 1" pins minimum IMO, thats about the dead minimum for the rear end and really I'd go 1.5" to avoid a sterile abcess which would ruin my day, I dont do the ass much because its a little bit of a pain for the reach around.

I touch the pin to the skin and apply pressure carefully, I dont stab myself. I inject slowly and use 25g pins to inject with, 20 to pull from the vial.

Nice, you two covered everything I needed to know for now. Thanks. now back to more reading :spaz: :D

Back