• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Did you know this about the Terminator?

derekisdman

RAWR!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Franco Columbo was in the first Terminator movie. Did you know that?

Cool. What was his part?

thats what i heard too, where the hell is he?

OOOOOOh. i remember......he's in the part where its a war in the future. i think its when reese (the good guy in the movie) is in the parked car of a junkyard, falls asleep and starts dreaming of a future war.

Franco is the metal terminator that is standing real high in the picture doing a lat spread with his metal latwings, which he then flies away with.

does anyone really know where he appears? i'm real curious now...

Flex you are close, everything up untill lat spread thing heh. When Reese dreams of the future war it shows all the starving people and everything and the dogs checking out the people coming down below to make sure they aren't terminators. Then the dogs star to go crazy and franco is in a group with people then he just go's crazy and kills everyone cause hes the's the future termintor.

Here we go:

termcolumbo.jpg

"In the future war scenes that Kyle Reese tells Sarah about, Terminator infiltration units often would attempt to gain entry to human hideouts deep within the Earth. This Terminator in particular is played by bodybuilder Franco Columbo. Franco Columbo appeared in many of the World's Strongest Man contests in the 80's. With a big gun hidden beneath his clothing the Termiator reveals himself to barking dogs and meager human resistance. It fires an automatic laser gun, while Kyle Reese and others in effect snipe back with inferior single shot laser weapons. It moves forward at full speed blasting everything it can as quickly as it can."

haha nice!!!

Franco throws down his gun, pulls off his jacket, and does a Terminator lat spread that scares the humans into surrendering...

then you hear in teh background, (the same quote from Arnold to Franco in Pumping Iron).....

"Ha Ha, Franco you crazy bahstad"

That's great!!!

Back