• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Friendship btw man and woman

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, my best friend has just called me with a request to help with the organization of the marriage proposal. And it’s all great, but he is going to propose to his best friend. He has known the girl since high school and they have always claimed there was nothing between them, just solid friendship. And here he goes, preparing to propose to his best friend.
I have always believed that such friendship was impossible (especially if you watch all those romcom films). But what do you think?

So, my best friend has just called me with a request to help with the organization of the marriage proposal. And it’s all great, but he is going to propose to his best friend. He has known the girl since high school and they have always claimed there was nothing between them, just solid friendship. And here he goes, preparing to propose to his best friend.
I have always believed that such friendship was impossible (especially if you watch all those romcom films). But what do you think?

My opinion is that if you're physically attracted to the female, you can not be a good close friend. I know I couldn't.

I say half! lol

Oh, you’ve got the same experience? How long have you been friends before it grew into something else?

You have it backwards, if I am physically attracted, I can't be a friend, I want much more so being a friend isn't happening. If there's something more, then you can become friends too.

Guys, I’ve talked to my pal about this engagement. It transpired they got really close during the quarantine as both were quite lonely and supported each other through this tough period. Then, when they got closer, they wanted to keep it down, as they were not sure that it was something serious. But now we see how serious it all is!
stupid.png

Back