• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Questions for Mudge and other Gurus

airborneranger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gents.

I am in need of some serious advise here.
In about nine weeks I am going to take a medical test. I will not be tested for Steroids but I will be tested on Blood Pressure (and have to be normal). This is pretty much a standard medical test.
I will be also taking a running test called the Copper test (have to run a minimum 2600 meters in 12 minutes).
I have in my possession 1000 mg D-bol, two 10 ml vials of Deca QV 300, and five 1ml vials of Winstrol.
I only used testo when I was in high school but that have been well over a decade ago.
I want to do this to trim fat down (with the apropiate diet), bulk up, and have better endurance... that is why I want to do this stack.
Because of the tests, my blood pressure needs to look normal. And I have, like I said only 9-10 weeks.
With the information I have provided, can you give me a cycle program within the time and with the amounts I should take.
Please remember that my blood pressure needs to look normal in about 9-10 weeks.
I am 32, 5'8" and 215 lbs.
I am currently weight training 5 times a week, swimming twicw a week, running twice a week, and forced marching twice a week.
This is getting ready for deployment... the reason for my test and doing my cycle.
I am planning to take some "goodies" with me. Please advice me on how I need to cycle.

Thank you a whole bunch in advance

I can see a few things right off the bat...

D-bol is notorious for increasing BP, but is also out of the system faster and can allow bp to return to normal too.

Five amps of winny are not going to do much of anything at all.

Are you able to get any test? Deca will help you make some nice gains, but I would never recommend it without test also.

Just my thoughts...

Bo pretty much covered it. Dbol is a water retention drug so it will raise BP.

9 weeks is a fair amount of time, if all you have to do is lose some weight to hit that 2.6kilometers why not just start a simple diet? If you could grab some test prop and run that with the dbol you could easily drop the dbol after 4 weeks. With the prop 100mg EOD would work fine to help prevent losing LBM while dieting down.

Winstrol and deca both will shut down test production but will not put any test in your system to replace it with, so if being Captain Limpy doesn't bother you, you could consider these. As for deca though, it is a bulking drug that works on high calorie diets, not a cutting drug of choice. Test is best, I'd go with prop if anything.

The day of your BP test, dont drink coffee, it threw my numbers pretty high.

Good luck

ha ha, hey mudge you are now a Guru! what do you think about that. I agree that there is no need for the drugs, especially with only 9 weeks left. Deca willl be in the system for months, Dbol will not hepl you cut weight, you will just end up being very bloated. The winny might be the only thing you could get away with and still accomplish your goals but like BO said 5 amps is nothing. Plus the drugs will not give you better endurance, the cardio you are doing will do that and it sounds like you are doing more than enough cardio, if you just got the diet squared away you should be fine man.

:lol: well I know I'm no guru. You may get some endurance from increased red blood cell count, but we are not talking great amounts here, and the running sounds like an easy jog that anyone in half assed shape should be able to achieve. I have heard people think that dbol will give them energy and things like that but that is just ridiculous, this stuff is not ephedrine...

Best stack for strength/endurence and low weight

I 'm a fighter and I've been competing at 155lbs. I did my first cycle of 10 weeks with ,10 days 15mg of anavar,deca/primo 400mgs each weekly for 7 weeks, during weeks 2 -7 I did 1 unit of sus 250 per week. I'm now in my 9th week and I'm closing out my cycle with 12.5 mgs of halotestin daily for the last 16 days. Would you suggest that I start Nolvadax/ clomid now, or wait till the end of my cycle?Also how much dose wise and how long would i use Nolva/Clo for?I'm weighing 168 and I've not done any cardio for a couple of weeks.I'm about to start a cycle of swicthing eca for 2 weeks and clenbutrol for 2 weeks. I do that for a total of 8 weeks plus training and cardio and I should be under fight weight by then. Any suggestions? Please school him up my brothers!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea is to wait for the half life of the drug to die down to levels low enough that recouperation is actually possible, obviously nolvadex/clomid while on cycle will do nothing so the day after a shot is no different. With sust wait about 2 weeks before starting PCT.

Thanks, Hey what do you think about the Halotestin (stenox)? I'm on for 16 days at a low dosage (12.5), I seem to be lifting even more now at the end of my cycle with this stuff. Should I stay on for 30 days ? As far as endurence what drugs would you suggest. I'm freaking out at how strong I gotten in the last 9 weeks . I weigh 168 and I'm currently benching 275 4 sets of 8, my squats are up to 390. Now I just wanna keep getting stronger and faster,and keep getting shredded. what did you think about the eca/ clenbutrol cycle I'll also be using triacana and yohimbine. Am I on the right path. Sorry about the barrage of questions, but I can't kick it with anybody that knows exactly what the hell I'm trying to achive. Thanks for being there for the new kids like myself. PEACE.

If your looking for strength and low water weight halo should be great, if it affects your mood in a bad way then you decide to drop it or not.

I know of a fighter on another board, very strong guy, he goes by Ironfist if you have seen him around.

Here I come again, Please try and bare with me. What you think of this as an effective topical fat burner, DMSO/Yohimbe/Thiomucase. Is this a waste of time?

IML Gear Cream!
What about the ECA/Clenbutrol/Triacana/Yohimbe idea?Any feedback on that?

Never had the pleasure of meeting the Ironfist gentleman. I do No Holds Barred so I'm looking for some extra strength. Halo seems to really agree with me . My mood is cool at least at this dosage ,I'm thinking about going up another 2.5 mg and finish up a 30 day run. I'm taking a gang of stuff for my liver while I'm doing Halo . This is my first cycle is there danger at the dosage increase that I'm suggesting?That would be 15mg for about 21 days.

I would not go any higher than that with the halo for that long of a period. More is not better with that stuff. Also, keep the cutting stuff simple. Don't confuse things with triciana and all that topical crap.

What do you think would be a good cutting cycle that I will remain strong on?

The remaining cut part will rely every bit as much on your diet as it will the gear you use. I'm a huge fan of tren and test prop...and sometimes a little EQ thrown in the mix. You may not see the rapid strength gains that you do on halo, but I'm not a big halo fan other than final contest prep. Tren is probably one of my favorites though. I highly recommend using test with it though if you plan on getting a boner any time during your cycle.

Man you are a life saver! Won't Test add weight ?I think I can get some tren. I have a big fight in Feb. Do you thinkI'll be ready for another cycle before then. I end the one I'm on now on Nov 17. What do you think?

Test prop does not add a ton of weight to me because it comes with very little water retention. Unless I'm upping the dose quite a bit that is. The cycle you are on is actually pretty mild right now. I would start tapering off the halo now if you are going for another cycle that soon. Give your organs some rest. start your post cycle therapy and then get ready to start up again in January. When in Feb is your fight?

Feb.2 What would you suggest I role with next cycle. I up for checking out your suggestions as you understand that weight is a very imporant factor to me. By the way they won't be testing for drugs at this fight so that may free things up a bit as far as drug choice goes. Thanks

Prop and tren are what I'm using right now, I love the combo, I have dbol in the mix also though.

Hey, good morning, will tren or d-bol help with endurence.

IML Gear Cream!
For Airborne

If your goal is to meet a timed run requirement and to keep bp down, you just have to cut weight by diet, as gear can definetly hurt your wind, especially if you suppress your test. Get down to 195, that is about proportionate to my size, 6-3, 230 and I can still run a 6:30 mile. You are going about 1.65 miles, so you need to do about 7:20 pace. Just focus on the running and you'll be fine. :thumb:

Originally posted by Mikhal
Hey, good morning, will tren or d-bol help with endurence.

No. D-bol will add much water weight. I think Mudge was mentioning waht he was taking, not suggesting that you should take d-bol yourself. As for endurance, I think that was answered in this post before.

Yep, I am taking dbol not suggesting it. Without endurance training none of these drugs really affect endurance.

Back